Are you more or less likely to date an atheist?

• Less
    Vote A
  • More
    Vote B
  • Doesn't change my consideration
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• im not particularly religious myself but i know there are plenty of atheists out there who are just as passionate about not being religious as religious people are about being religious.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Religious views are important in a relationship, but I have told many atheists the same thing, "I don't care if you don't, I do believe, and we won't find out till we're dead who's right so what does it matter now?" While most atheists I've met immediately start calling anyone with religious ties at all stupid. Hell a college professor started his class with it! So yes I could, but since most I meet are dead beat pieces of shit or have the open mind of a wombat (while claiming to be enlightened, so a hypocrite... Funny huh?) this won't be happening very soon at all.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• More likely. I wouldn't date anyone religious.

0|3
    0|1
    • Atheists are religious too.

• Show All
    • I didn't say I was an atheist, now did I? I'm non-religious and I want my partner to be non-religious.

• There's no such thing as non-religious.

• More likely. A religious guy and me just wouldn't be a match, at least not for a serious relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am dating an atheist. I am transitioning to adapt the ways of Satanism and Wiccan.

1|0
    0|3
    • Show All
    • tbh from the sound of things it seems you already are :D

• I just wanted to leave a clarified answer, man 😂

• I don't have any problem with that. Of course, cause I'm a Cristian I will talk him about that, but Iike to talk about my religion with an atheist

0|0
    0|0
  • Definetely more. I'm one myself and can avoid stupid arguments this way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm probably more likely to date an atheist than a super religious person.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am very religious so I don’t think I ever would. Sorry 😕

0|0
    0|0
  • Im agnostic but Im dating a christian. It doesn't really change my consideration

0|0
    0|0
  • Less.

0|2
    0|1
  • More likely

0|0
    0|0
  • More

0|0
    0|0
  • Less likely

0|1
    0|0
  • As long as he wasn't close minded and would respect my belief in a higher power i dont care

0|0
    0|0
  • Less

0|1
    0|0
  • More since I'm atheist myself, you can't fight over religion if you both don't have a religion.

0|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 20

• I’m an atheist and I’m less likely to date someone who is an atheist or agnostic. I’m quite drawn to religiously fundamentalist girls as well those who are quite slutty. I get rejected by all kinds of girls including the atheist and agnostic ones. However, if given chance, I’d more likely date an extremely religious girls including those girls who are Isis fighters. I just don’t know why I like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a Christian, so being anything but that is going to lessen my chances of wanting to date you. There's more to a relationship than simply liking someone or not

0|0
    0|0
  • i like people who are realistic, think logically and are open to debate

so clearly i could never spend more than a day with a theist

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't mind. I am a Muslim and my first girlfriend was a athiest. Love has no limits.. not in religion or in life. It's supposed to be unconditional...

0|1
    0|0
  • I m less likely to date someone who s incredibly convinced of something. So I guess that goes for atheists as well.

0|0
    1|1
  • As an atheist I would definitely say more. I could date someone with religious beliefs but they obviously would have to be mild.

0|0
    0|1
  • Of all the things that would make me turn from dating someone, this is pretty low. In fact, my current wife is an atheist.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will never date any wuss who claims to be atheist.

0|0
    0|1
  • It doesn't change my consideration.

0|1
    0|1
  • More likely, I do not like religion

0|0
    0|0
    • Atheism is a religion too and already proved it. I don't give a damn if you want to arrogantly think you're not religious because you know you are.

• I lean atheist.

0|0
    0|0
  • Zero chance.

0|0
    0|1
  • Less likely

0|1
    0|0
  • Dating one

0|0
    0|1
  • More likely

0|0
    0|0
  • More likely

0|0
    0|1
  • Doesn't change my consideration

0|0
    0|1
  • Im an atheist

0|0
    0|1
  • More, even the majority here prefers to date somebody that is an atheist. I mean look on the bright side at least we don't have to worry or fight about religious beliefs, since neither of us have any.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as they aren't a practicing muslim, Christianphobic or something evil like Satanism or cookie like Wiccan I've no problem. Mormon might be a problem with their magic underwear and Gods, Jehovah witnesses don't believe in blood transfusions

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes