How did you meet? 🤔?

To me it’s kinda important that I can find a boyfriend and have a story to tell. Not just the “how did you meet?” “On tinder” *end of conversation * I love listening to the stories of how people got together and when they realised that there was more -also I really want to be able to say that I married one of my best friends 😊 is that weird, or just old fashioned? 🤔

179

Most Helpful Guy

• It sure is nice to have a story behind how you met your partner. However, in the end it is not really important. How good the relationship is and how good the bond is: having found the right one so to speak is the most important... A thousand nice stories to tell will eventually come after a while. That is the base and what you describe easily comes along then.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I met my boyfriend of almost 2 years in color guard at school. Color guard is sort of like a club for JROTC (a class) and we are the ones who go to schools and ceremonies with the US flag, state flag, and 2 dummy rifles. I was learning how to be a flag but i sprained my wrist a few weeks before so i couldnt actually practice anything, he was training to be a rifleman. It took me a week to learn his name and then another 2 to say it out loud and finally talk to him, he was really cute and nice. We talked for a couple months but i was really shy and just a freshman while he was a sophomore. I was REALLY shy though, like i didn't talk to anyone in middle school or elementary so high school was so new i was completely silent most of the day. Anyway, as time passed we became best friends and we talked constantly about a lot of different things and we told each other we loved each other but we both knew it was more than just friend love. We flirted with each other and we talked about our days and we talked about our family. As time wore on a few dramatic things happened that made me believe he just wanted to be friends and i dated a different guy and had a few other crushes even though i was in love with him. I quickly ended the other relationships once i realized that of course though. When the school year was almost over then all the drama was gone, is was early may, and we were still best friends, and we told each other how we felt. I told him i couldnt date him bc of family things (i went more into depth with him) but he just kept persisting with little things like spinning me as if we were dancing in a specific place in a specific hallway (almost exactly where we first met i am realizing), kissing my forehead and hands, he would walk me home daily and we would talk for hours and hours (i like kinda far from school), one day he came over in the morning and took me on a walk to the park which i had never done with ANYONE before and we hung out all day then he came over to my house and we watched movies (unromantic ones i'll say it) and he kissed me on the corner of my mouth, just missing my lips, and so i kissed him, our first kiss. Then i said something corny like "we should probably date now then huh?" and he got down on one knee (it's a little funny now) and asked me to be his girlfriend, i said yes and we've been dating ever since. We really love each other, this is a story i like to tell, and i also hope to marry my best friend one day. <3

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE