Would you look at your partner's social media accounts?

If they gave you their password, would you look out of curiosity? Why or why not?

1621

Most Helpful Guy

• This is such a great question that has a lot of controversy that comes with it. It goes back and forth between people! Personally I wouldn't want to look at my significant others social media. Why? because one of the main things that has to be a part of every relationship... Trust! If you don't trust your partner then whats the point of being in a relationship with them? Now i understand A lot of people would definitely do it because they've been hurt and cheated on in the past. Issues like that come down to a simple thing, maybe you're not ready for a relationship and you should work on yourself until you're actually ready to read and recognize the signs of the people that will want to hurt you! In the end the important thing is to have that trust among each other to have a stable and healthy relationship. Remember... Karma eventually catches up with everyone.
    Don't be afraid to hit that follow button!

Most Helpful Girl

• My husband and I know eachother’s passwords for everything and have our prints programmed into the phones. We trust eachother enough to not peruse. Sometimes we jokingly photobomb eachother’s Facebook page if one of us leaves our phone at home. We also sometimes go into eachother’s email if we need to print or fax something. We don’t have everything networked yet, do forwarding it is easier. (And the cats steal the thumb drives). We even have eachother answer eachother’s phones and texts if we have our hands busy. We have total trust.

Funny story, my husband set a new password for his computer and mistyped it twice. He couldn’t figure out how to get onto his computer. He told me what the password was supposed to be and I cracked it in 10 min (compared to his 2 hours) and corrected the password. Us working on eachother’s computers is what started the password sharing.