Guys, Would you date a virgin girl who is saving herself for marriage?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • I dont want to get married
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I did.

I would never do that again.

When I was 27-29, I wasted 17 months of prime fucking age not fucking. Then, even though I wanted to marry her and she knew that, she dumped me ruining the rest of my life with heartbreak that never healed. I only had a little sex with a short term rebound LDR a few years later when I was 32 and then, a few years after that, with my wife but, by then, I was in my late 30s and on the decline.

So, not only have I never had sex with a woman in her 30s, I haven't had sex much since turning 40. I have yet to have sex in my 50s given I have ED and my wife says she's "closed for business".

Basically, I involuntarily threw away my sex life because I waited for a girl who wanted to wait for marriage.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 38

• I might depending on how I felt about the girl. However, most likely one of 2 things will likely happen before it ever gets to marriage. she's either going to break down and have sex with me. Or she will pull a Millicent (One Tree Hill reference) and end up breaking up with me and sleeping with some total douchebag and only realizing her mistake after

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s a beautiful gesture to reframe from having sex till marriage. I respect the decision and the highly respect the person more so. But, I do not agree with the decision. Nor could I wait till marriage. Sex is a gift at any stage in the relationship. Marriage and sex shouldn’t go in the same expectations.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I absolutely would. I wouldn't date a woman who didn't want to save herself for marriage and expected me to have sex with her. There's nothing special about having sex before getting married. You can bond very tightly without having to have sex to test how compatible you are sexually. Sexual compatibility has nothing to do with sex. Yes, I screwed up in October but I'm getting married in July.

0|1
    0|0
    • I agree with nearly everything you said bit saying sexually compatibility has NOTHING to do with sex is like saying weather you will make it into a pro league sport has nothing to do with how athletic you are

• Show All
    • @Bizmarkie
      Tell me how it can be said better? I'm sure your words are wiser than mine in your teen years.

• Oh geez why are you so upset I'm trying to simply explain that we agree the fact that I think you worded it wrong shouldn't matter people like you are terrible you are specifically looking for a reason to be in opposition with me and yes im 18 you are 26 are you saying you were some sort of idiot when you were my age and that me being younger than means i automatically am less intelligent. Why can't you see the fact that were on the same side their are literally people with other comments saying how they think waiting for marriage is dumb yet you attack me cause I disagree with your word choice if this is the great wisdom one holds at 26 I'll happily stay 18vto avoid become so agro and difficult your so hard headed

• Nope. I respect her decision abut I'm not religious and I still want sex in a relationship. It's not the be all, end all.

It's like going to a college where drinking is allowed vs one where it is not allowed. Do I go to college solely for drinking? No, but I still want to be able to.

0|1
    0|0
  • If i'm going to get married to a girl, i'm not going to be able to not have sex with her for YEARS and years just to have sex once we get married. Much prefer to know how the sex will be before I get married incase there's any major issues.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would have to really connect with her in a good way. In order for something to make me commit to a relationship without sex without marriage she would have to have one hell of a personality. I simply am turned off by the whole marriage aspect the most. But I would do it if I really really loved her lmao like more than any girl I've met so far

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, as long as she was open to some level of physical contact. I'm not interested in dating a buddy who I can't even touch.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes been there done that
    promised her I was the one, she caved, we married then she dumped me years later... it was all a trade deal she cooked up, her virg for family money/inheritance

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a couple of times.

That idea of "saving herself for marriage" was forgotten by the second date.

0|1
    0|0
  • If I love her and I know that she's the one I see myself getting old with.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I don't agree with waiting for marriage, so it definitely wouldn't work out.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only if her BJ skills were exceptional and she allowed anal.

0|1
    1|1
  • waiting for marriage doesn't work for me... I ahve 0 intent on getting married

0|2
    0|0
  • _ _ _ isn't something I'd ever think of as "important" nor am i really into that kind of stuff either

notice why i didn't just type the word

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would you date a virgin girl who is saving herself for marriage.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure i would, because im also saving myself for marriage

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's a keeper sure, just ring that shit up

0|0
    0|0
  • If and ONLY if marriage were my goal.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm amazed at the dudes saying "yes."