Guys, Would you date a virgin girl who is saving herself for marriage?

• Yes
  • No
  • I dont want to get married
    Vote C

39

Most Helpful Guy

• I did.

I would never do that again.

When I was 27-29, I wasted 17 months of prime fucking age not fucking. Then, even though I wanted to marry her and she knew that, she dumped me ruining the rest of my life with heartbreak that never healed. I only had a little sex with a short term rebound LDR a few years later when I was 32 and then, a few years after that, with my wife but, by then, I was in my late 30s and on the decline.

So, not only have I never had sex with a woman in her 30s, I haven't had sex much since turning 40. I have yet to have sex in my 50s given I have ED and my wife says she's "closed for business".

Basically, I involuntarily threw away my sex life because I waited for a girl who wanted to wait for marriage.