Would you go for a guy that has a girlfriend?

• Yes
  • No
I’m not doing it I’m jw

2511

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of girls say they won’t but I see it happen very often.

Most Helpful Girl

• You will end up hurting your self and another girl

What Guys Said 10

• I'm not into guys but switching the equation round, I would never go for a girl that has a boyfriend, even if I liked them. I have been in the situation before, liking a girl who has a boyfriend, I was still friends with them but I wouldn't go further then that.

• i wouldn't go for a girl that has a guy but if she came for me maybe different story

• I won't go for a guy even if, he had a million girlfriends

• Im not sure if its something people would brag about on social medias

• You shouldn't.

• That's deceitful as fuck.

• Yes I would go for a guy with a girlfriend

• I'm not into guys so...

• WTF No...

• Women are very good at respecting relationships, it's men we should be worried about.

• I don't think so, I think they cheat equally as much

• Ahahaha no women are less loyal than men. That's been proven

• @someguy81 My comment was meant for the anon comenter... a lot of women don't care about respecting the guy's relationship as long as they get what they want.

What Girls Said 24

• I actually tried once. He kept giving me all the signs. I didn't even know he was taken at first. I met him 2014 at a play. I was interested in his friend, but when we met again months later at community college, he and i grew interested in eachother. We did some playful flirting for the Freshman year altho i hoped for more. Sophomore year i realized he was taken so i backed away. Then i go off to Uni for junior year. Whos in all my courses, him again. Our flirting picked up where it left off Freshman year and i assumed he was single again cause he never mentioned her. He didn't mention her any of the years, i just assumed Sophomore year cause i saw him with this girl a lot. But i didn't see her this time at uni so i assumed this was my chance and he seemed even more interested than before. He cockblocked guys who came around me and he grew touchy. The second semester of junior year, we get a new student in class. Its the girl from Sophomore year at comm college 🙈 so i back down after she randomly introduces herself to me (already knowing my name and saying he talks a lot about me etc) and i honestly started to wonder if they were swingers or sumn lol. Senior year i find our theyre engaged and completely back off. Last semester of senior year he starts hitting on me again and i find out their engagement was broken off. I wanted to pursue something with him but i felt he was no good. What he was doing to her (flirting and never admitting to having a girlfriend), he’d do to the next “gf”

• No I wouldn't and before I met my boyfriend, I was talking to this guy and when I found out he had a girlfriend, I was showing her all kinds of proof that he told me that he was single, he even didn't say he had 2 kids. I don't like cheaters and I don't want to be caught in the middle. Just because some guy wanted to cheat on his girlfriend.

• No. It probably sucks being the side chick. And I wouldn’t want some other girl trying to steal my boyfriend, so I’m not going to do that to another girl.

• In high school I met this guy. We connected and started going out. I got close with his family and everything. We became sexually active and everything was going along fine. Then I introduced him to my friend and we all hung out. One night my boyfriend and I had plans. I called my girlfriend and she said my boyfriend was there and needed to talk to me. He got on the phone and said he's going out with her now. It tore me up but somehow I eventually stayed friends with them. It was tough at time watching them kiss and I think back and wonder why I kept the friendships. One night my ex came to my house. Started saying how he still cared for me. So I had sex with him. Funny thing is in this case I didn't feel bad about it because he was my boyfriend originally and she didn't deserve my loyalty. In in other case I wouldn't go after a man that has a woman. I have never cheated on anyone nor have slept with a guy that wasn't available except for my ex.

• That's really no different than wanting the someone who's already cheating on their lover with you, to leave them for you.

And why would any logical rational person want that? If they're willing to leave their current partner to be with you, then they're just as likely to do that to you as well.

Anyone who jumps from one relationship to another like that, isn't truly happy with themselves, and are seeking that in other people. One of those "the grass is greener" thoughts.

Anyone who wants someone that is already with someone else, doesn't want that person for who they are, they want them for how that person makes them feel. Again, not truly happy with themselves, and are seeking it in other people.

• No haha, maybe catch a few glances here and there but never attempt to steal him wtf

• No chance! Not ever! Even if I really liked the guy.

• Why? Just why? You're obviously gonna be a side chick

• No! You should wait for the person, you have to respect him

• If he'll cheat with you he'll cheat on you

• Wasting my own time is against my religion.

• Jeesh don’t want to get into a cat fight

• No! That's just wrong.

• nope rather be single than be a side chick lol

• Wtf? No. I ain't gonna be the side chick.

• I don't want someone else's man.

• No, that is against my values.

• No, too complicated.

• No way

• If I like him then I can't help it

• No way. I am not a side chick.

• That's like mean...

• I had a crush on a guy that had a girlfriend. I sometimes flirted with him unknowingly and he didn't even tell me until the end. But then his girlfriend cheated on him, and he ended up chasing after me... So in a way, I did. But I didn't even realize it in the end. He's now my boyfriend.

• Never