Do you think it's okay to date best friends exes?

• Yes
  • No
  • Depends (explain below)
    Vote C

1821

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends. If they had a bad break up or they are still hung up on them, it could damage your friendship. Your friend may not want to hang with you while you are seeing her ex because of their past. She could feel betrayed that you are dating her ex and not taking her side and share her opinion that he is a bad guy. So it is always best to ask her how she feels about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• If the friend is okay with it. Because the thing is, while they might not have been right for each other, there is a possibility that you and him are a good match. I wouldn't ignore a person just because my best friend didn't work out with them.