Can you love someone you met online but not yet in person?

• Yes
  • No
  • Not possible
    Vote C

2438

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely! If both your interests and commonalities match up as well as having open communication and trust, a successful relationship can form from it, even if you've never engaged with the person outside of a screen.

Would the relationship be stronger if you have physical intimacy and share activities in person together? Certainly. Is it required? I would think at some point, the relationship would need to advance to meeting in real life to fully understand their behavior patterns and what type of routine both partners are looking for in a relationship. Whether online or not, love can start as long as there are two people willing to understand one another.