Would you ever date a vegetarian?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe
    Vote C
  • It depends
    Vote D
  • I am a vegetarian
    Vote E

2641

Most Helpful Guy

• People here say it's fine as long as they're not forced to take the same lifestyle, but you need to realise that if you live together with a vegetarian it will be VERY difficult to each live your own lifestyle. It's a difficult thing to do that costs a lot of planning, work, and even money because of the different diets. Let alone the different ideologies

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I've done it. It's not as difficult as you make it seem. A little creativity and some compromise goes a long way, really.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a vegetarian so I surely won't have any problem dating one. I don't mind dating a non vegetarian either, I won't stop them from eating whatever they like ๐Ÿ˜Š

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE