Are you interested in serious relationship starting through online dating?

What do you think about online dating? Meeting someone from different culture, background, and prespectives

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Maybe, not sure
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I married her.

5|1
    0|0
    • How did you first find her? Which website?

• It's called "afroromance. com". It's devoted to interracial relationships. Despite the name, one doesn't have to be black to use it. It used to be just for black/white relationships but expanded after a while. The name came along.

• It is not for free , right?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's essentially just another platform to make connections on. I don't see anything wrong with any sort of relationships coming from it - relaxed and casual or life long commitments. Just depends who you meet and how things go. Can't put limitations on it!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• I am open to that idea. It would be pretty interesting to meeting someone from a different culture, background, perspectives, way of thinking, experiences, etc. But after meeting this person online it will be required to meet her in person. Otherwise online dating relationships don't last.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I am open to that idea. It would be pretty interesting to meeting someone from a different culture, background, perspectives, way of thinking, experiences, etc. But after meeting this person online it will be required to meet her in person. Otherwise online dating relationships don't last.

0|0
    0|0
  • The best people for me may not come in the same country. The internet gives me opportunities to find the right person, and so I shall take it seriously. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Online dating has a lot of potential, but a ton of the people on it in my experience are flaky. So I'm a bit cynical now towards online dating.

0|0
    0|0
  • Online dating worked very well for me and my wife.

2|1
    0|0
    • Which website did you both first meet through?

• match. com. I think PoF and OkCupid were just getting started. Tinder, Coffee Meets Bagel, etc. didn't exist. There were other subscription sites but they were all horrible scams.

• That all depends on whether I could find a suitable girl. If I could, I would love a relationship

1|0
    0|0
  • If you meet someone in a room then hit it off and start dating thatd great but be aware of the trolls on those date sites

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't believe in finding anybody on those sites but I'm not opposed to the idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like it because it’s fun, maybe we should kick start

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope people are fake on the internet

0|0
    0|0
  • Good god no!

0|0
    0|0
  • Perhaps

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I'm opened to the idea..

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope...

0|0
    0|0
  • I am looking forward.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like online dating but at the same time I hate it. I like it because it gives you an insight on a girl, you get to see her age, what she's looking for, if she wants kids or not, and you get a list of things that interest her which all make it easier on deciding to contact her or not and how to. If she doesn't fit the criteria that you want then just move on and she doesn't even know you exist. It also gives guys who normally wouldn't have the courage to initiate a conversation with a girl a risk free chance at starting one.

But on the flip side I hate it because on the internet girls have an infinite advantage to getting guys which makes them abnormally able to pick ANY guy they want where they wouldn't be able to in person. For instance online a girl that is a 3-4 can easily get a guy that is a 8-9. And for guys, if you're in the 5-6-7 range then forget about it, you're rarely going to see any action unless she's like a 1-2. I just feel like women make it more about looks online where as they wouldn't as much in person.

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Depends. In general I do not like someone too different from me and I dont do long distance. I met my boyfriend on tinder and it worked quite well for me but we quickly progressed from texting to meeting and dating in real life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think online dating is great because you aren't limited to just your area or country, instead you have a much wider selection of people to choose from. That's what i do and that's how i met my boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, since most of those kinds of relationships I've had the displeasure of witnessing ended in horrible ways and usually a mental and emotional issue for the younger party.

0|0
    0|0
    • *Not always the younger party, sometimes for the less emotionally stable party...

• I've been doing some online dating. I think it makes it easier to meet people with the same interests.

0|0
    0|0
  • well its win lose situation , good if you find someone wanna have a future with you and not good ifnot

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not interested now

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends on the situation :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm going to get engaged to my initially ldr. It's worth it.

0|1
    0|0
    • Can you tell Which website you both met at first time?

• Palringo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ its gone to crap now

• I would be open to it
    I met my ex boyfriend on a dating app
    Lasted 1 and a half years
    Still friends tho

0|0
    0|0
    • Can you tell which app?

Recommended myTakes