Are you interested in serious relationship starting through online dating?

What do you think about online dating? Meeting someone from different culture, background, and prespectives

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe, not sure
    Vote C

1017

Most Helpful Guy

• I married her.

• How did you first find her? Which website?

• It's called "afroromance. com". It's devoted to interracial relationships. Despite the name, one doesn't have to be black to use it. It used to be just for black/white relationships but expanded after a while. The name came along.

• It is not for free , right?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's essentially just another platform to make connections on. I don't see anything wrong with any sort of relationships coming from it - relaxed and casual or life long commitments. Just depends who you meet and how things go. Can't put limitations on it!