What is your ideal type for the other sex?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Curvy female will be good

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Ideal:
    Any race with green eyes but if he's black with green eyes, OMG 😍 5’7-6’3 πŸ™Œ loves music 🀟 respectful, goofy, introverted around everyone but me πŸ’‹ dirty talker but willing to wait πŸ™ short/shaved hair and little to no facial hair although i like goatees πŸ‘΄ Christian or at least believes in God ☝️ Creative and amnitious πŸ€“ preferably in construction, architecture, writing, music, or teaching career 🧐 great at kissing and fingering 😘 toned arms, flat stomach (preferably no abs), near superman chest πŸ’ͺ Hardly cusses 🀬 Family oriented and wants marriage and kids before 2020 πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• Any height, big phat ass, thick thighs, pouchy tummy but not fat fat, blonde or redheaded (or maybe black hair), green or blue eyes, long hair, you can't see their clavicles, you can't see their ribs, they crack jokes & have a dark sense of humor, they're into party drugs but responsibly, they have good taste for mellow music, they're compassionate with animals and homeless people, they're introverted, they read books for fun, they have critical thinking skills, & they can do math.

0|0
    1|0
  • I girl who peaks my curiosity. I like girls who are smart enough to make me think differently or compete with me mentally.

The kind of girl who cares about the kind of peron they are and keep trying to improve themselves.

Assertive, but reasonably down to earth

Passive, but not a pushover

A "Go with the flow" kinda person who's up for anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • A girl about as tall as me, long dark hair, average or curvy body and a sweet smile. She should have an open personality, with whom you can talk about everything, be loyal and won't be reserved and be quiet all the time. She should be sensual and love to cuddle, likes to spend time with me, go on holiday/adventure trips with me and shares my interests.

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone who's laid back, likes to have fun. Likes some similar things that I do but does not need to fake that she does. Curvy with blond hair. And a cute face

0|0
    0|0
  • On the inside, someone who is interesting and open to things
    On the outside, beautiful eyes, not taller than 6'3" or shorter than 4'8 and doesn't weigh the same or more than me, but isn't super skinny

0|0
    0|0
  • Shorter than me, in-shape body, baby-face, freckled cheeks, vibrant shiny eyes, straight long hair, cute giggle.
    That's the physical stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • Introverted but pretty and caring. Someone who loves cuddles

0|0
    0|0
  • A smart and creative gamer geek. lol
    Also a good Christian, which of course includes kindness in every way.

0|0
    0|0
  • A sweet, caring, down to earth country girl who shares some of my interests.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not enough relevant available information, for even a hypothesis.

0|0
    0|0
  • Around 5'2", 115 lbs, b cup, long hair, Asian or white, good sense of humor and slutty as hell.

0|0
    0|0
  • Big hips and thick legs, smart and with a high self-esteem

0|0
    0|0
  • Shorter than me (not hard I'm 6'7") funny, nerdy, slightly out going, bad at flirting like me haha

0|0
    0|0
  • No such thing. Getting to know the real you is all that matters.

0|0
    0|0
  • Snuggles, cuddles, sweet, kind, hugs, kisses, sugar, spice and everything nice

0|0
    0|0
  • Intelligent. Fun. Attractive. Loyal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot/pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • ideal type of what?

0|0
    0|0
    • Person.

• ohh okay, Thanks

well it would be, mature, loyal, honest, kind, monogamous, full of flaws and imperfecrions

• Girl next door. Glasses are a plus

0|0
    0|0
  • The ones who don't worry about being "my type."

0|0
    0|0
  • nerdy and slightly assertive

0|0
    0|0
  • That they love me...

0|0
    0|0
  • My partner should love me whole hearted

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute, not crazy, quiet and not a slut.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chubby. White. Kind and sexy with free. Eyes and blonde.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute, funny, not a slut, slightly introverted, okay with my foot fetish...

0|0
    0|0
  • Busty cute and not a slut

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Beautiful eyes, broad shoulders, hands with nice nails, a friendly caring smile, an easy sense of humor, arms that make you feel safe and loved, intelligence, caring,...

0|0
    0|0
  • light eyes, stocky built, doesn’t have to be tall, tattoos and a beard but that’s not that important if they’re an asshole. then i just throw that type out of the window and look elsewhere

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall, bit muscular, raspy voice, long fingers, should be a bit wild but at the same time grounded, should gentle and harsh at the same time, kind and ready to go experience new stuffs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blond hair, blue eyes, taller, intelligent, brave, has a good sense of humour and can have meaningful conversations, is protective and manly.

0|0
    0|0
  • 6'4, blond, blue eyes, muscular, pale skin, Scandinavian / Germanic face feature.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tall, mysterious, handsome, gentle, bright eyes, caring

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall, strong, handy man type
    Bearded

0|0
    0|0
  • Friendly, loyal, honest

0|0
    0|0