I have a date Tuesday night.
Most Helpful Guy
• Dress up for the occasion! If its a dinner date. You know the formalities. If its a simple date to the movies, go easy on the choices! You know yourself well!
• Be yourself! Its easy to get overly nervous when making a good impression. Give yourself an aura of confidence! Men will indulge in it. You got to make yourself special.
• You don't have to like everything he likes. Or hate everything he hates.
Make small talk, keep it easy!
• Don't panic when you feel its getting awkward. People can feel it. If things are getting awkward, take a deep breath and open up something to talk about!
• A gentleman will be able to do most of the things FOR you so don't worry about what to do. (be yourself! a guy should know what to do for his lady.)
A date is a date. Take it lightly. Because after all, love is unpredictable. You can score, you can fall. But the truth is that's the thrill of dating!
good luck have fun!2