Do tall guys only go for tall girls?

I’m fairly tiny (5’2” and 91lbs) and the guy I like is 6’5”, I worry that because I’m so small he views me as childlike. I’ve wanted to ask him out on numerous occasions but I don’t know how he’d feel about dating a short girl, I’ve never asked anyone out before or been asked out so I’m extremely nervous. Do tall guys usually prefer tall girls?

• Generally, yes
  • Sometimes
  • Generally, no
    Vote C
  • Guys don’t care about height.
    Vote D

639

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say as a general rule, we don't care that much about height. I mean, some guys get this whole inferiority complex about guys that are taller than them, but as an average it doesn't matter. I personally have a bit of a thing for tall girls but in terms of the people I've dated there's really no pattern on height.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don’t think height matters. Unless a guy would feel insecure about being shorter than his partner. Take Kevin Hart for instance, his wife is definitely a lot taller than he is. But it all depends on what a guy likes. I feel most guys like shorter girls though.