What is your favourite thing about a girl?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh gosh, what an answers..
    It depends on individual, but since I'm a very decisive for me (and I believe that for most other guys as well) it's definitely a cuteness.
    But that doesn't mean that you should become cute just because I said it, because all you have to do is literally just be yourself:)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 85

• having a bad experiences with the youngest in the family I'd say aslong as they're not the youngest. the youngest always seem to be spoiled and you can never do enough for them or they need A LOT of attention

0|0
    0|0
  • Her personality and desire to create positive change in her life; be it for personal, familial, or societal growth. A girls voice also is something that is very telling about what she has been through in her life.

0|0
    0|0
  • caring, kind, loving, shows interest in what other people are doing and like, because to me that shows she is not selfish, her very very soft hair I dont know why but i love running my fingers through girls hair it so soft.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sexually: the incredibly cute shape the vulva makes; it looks so warm and inviting.

Non-sexually: warm, caring, soft heart.

0|0
    0|0
  • I absolutely love it when a girl laughs. If she’s smiling and laughing I find it so damn cute! Obviously I love a girl that’s quite curvy, but if she has an amazing laugh then I’ll just melt. 😍

0|1
    0|0
  • Her genuine smile and clean hair. Those flirty eyes and those sexy tone legs with high heels. Soft skin and cute outfit. Her soft voice and her petite nature in general.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hugging and kissing my girlfriend and it would be fun to play love dice with a pair lucky lovers message dice in a different message with each throw

0|0
    0|0
  • All girls are different so they all have a different favourite thing about them, but if I'm going by overall I'd say a cute smile or laughter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being able to relate to her personality, preferably light hearted and excited

0|0
    0|0
  • I love how women typically have different views on the world from men.

0|0
    0|0
  • When she opens up and trusts me with everything she is and aspires to be.

0|0
    0|0
  • When she sneezes she sounds like baby kitten it's so freaking cute

0|1
    0|0
  • visually ; hair, smile and figure
    personality ; empathy, integrity and kindness

0|0
    0|0
  • Which girl. Seriously, different girls lead to different favourite things.

0|1
    0|0
  • If she's a dominant tomboy who wants a career or has one

0|0
    0|0
  • Her eyes can say a thousand words but only real men can see it

0|1
    0|0
  • Usually the eyes. You can tell almost anything about someone from their eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Her willingness to have fun doing today everything that she wants too

0|0
    0|0
  • Having 'ok lets do it' behaviour in normal routine,

0|0
    0|0
  • My favorite thing about a girl is that she has the same interests as me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I see many men commented here but let us know my oponion its the kindly beautiful smile women make

0|0
    0|0
  • I love a good personality. If you ask physically... eyes. They are windows to the soul.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her sweetness, softness, her caring and warmth.

0|1
    0|0
  • Eyes. Voice. Feet. Silly personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her pussy of course

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality

0|1
    0|0
  • Face