Do guys like introverts?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, not every guy like introverts. It more depends on the personality and how the introvert acts when she starts opening up the real side of her. In my opinion just be who you are because introvert or extrovert isn't going to matter since we all open up to our true colors eventually.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm an ambivert, but probably lean a little more towards introvert and guys have never stopped liking me or pursuing me because of that.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 79

• It kind of depends.
    Generally individuals are attracted to their opposites. So an extravert loves an introvert. The introvert helps mellow out the extravert, while the extravert helps the introvert to get outside.
    It tends to work quite well.

I am personally an ambivert more on the extravert side. However, since I take the energy of the person I am with, I am much more attracted to extraverts because I am one, and want to join their wavelength.

1|0
    0|0
  • Do girls like introvert?
    And yes I guess it will be best with an introvert

2|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the guy. I think it goes without saying that introverts attact introverts. But there is a small part of all of us and a small need for us to be social. That being said forcing yourself to be social every once in a while might not be a bad thing. Have a balance. 25 social 75 recovery at home. Go to a party but don't stay the whole time. I feel like all guys want to be challenged to be more social. Just getting out of the house every once in awhile can be a good thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • it may depend on them.. introverts have the ability to understand and observe the opposite person like no other and also have great sense of maturity to some extent.. they may not cozy up most of the times but their presence always makes you satisfied and secure

1|0
    0|0
  • That is asking do people like vanilla ice cream, some love it, some hate it.

You're not a 100.00 bill, not everyone is going to like you.

But there are plenty who will.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm an introvert so I would like to date another introvert but at the same time I would like to date an outgoing girl so she can bring out the outgoing person in me.

2|0
    0|0
  • Some of them do, it's mostly preference, like how I'm into people that want to know the real me, not the rough and tough outside shell I put on so no one knows how close I really am to crashing

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes!! But it is a little harder to get to talk to an introverted girl though, or at least for me. Introverts as well as extroverts each have their own specialties.

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys like girls for all kinds of reasons. Too many reasons that not all of us can suggest why.

1|0
    0|0
  • As an introvert, it can be tricky. It's great to have a companion. But it's hard to move and grow together if you don't interact with people outside of the two of you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Guy's like girls to be introvert with everyone except themselves. It's more attractive than a mouthy person. I would be more comfortable and confident with a introvert

1|0
    0|0
  • My ex was an introvert and I am too and I think that's a main reason we broke up honestly, extroverts help me be more outgoing and I guess I kinda like it

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes but the problem is i am also introvert, so we wouldn't know each other

2|0
    0|0
    • Those that tend to be more on the introvert side are usually the ones that makes a move physical more expensive with emotions with the loved ones but not with words. the ones that makes it clear for the one they have a crush or love.

• Oh yea, as an introvert I can say having no filter between you're brain and your mouth is an immediate turn off.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes... definitely... coz it gets easier to flirt and see thair cuteness

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm an ambivert but I can respect a person who is introvert and hopefully they can open up to me

2|0
    0|0
  • Introverts I thing they are the best of all at least they understand better than others

2|1
    0|0
  • Some guys. I'm one too. A socially gifted introvert.

2|0
    0|0
  • Simple question simple answer. Yes. For the most part.

3|0
    0|0
  • Liking introvert or extrovert doesn't really matter as long she matches my personality.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yess! As an introvert i prefer one to love to be at home just as i do 😂

2|0
    0|0
  • Personally no. I am an ambivert and I am comfortable around ambiverts and extroverts.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think women introverts exist. But I would like to date one.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like girls who are tough and can stand their ground

1|0
    0|0
  • In some cases, but while the girl be cool, everything is all right

1|0
    0|1
  • Depends. This girl I like is very shy and doesn’t want to date. But we spend time together a lot.

1|0
    0|0
  • At least, I do. I'm introvert too so I prefer the same kind of partner.

1|0
    0|0
  • As an introvert myself, I've found that you're more likely to find love if your a women, men not so much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. Most introverted girls are very extroverted innsex. That’s all that matters.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. I like to spend time with friends and go out to clubs and whatnot and I would expect my partner to at least try that with me just as I would try doing what she likes doing. Social interaction is also a massive part of the work I do. It doesn't matter that much but it shouldn't limit my ability to go out and do the stuff that matters to me. I've dated introverts before with and without issues stemming from them being an introvert.

It works the same with extroverts, you don't want someone who is too oriented on social interaction. A good balance between the two is ideal.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 8

• Introverts may be seen as submissive. So yes coz guys like quiet girls. They assume quiet girls to be disciplined and good. A chatterbox is complete turnoff haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy, I never had a problem and I'm an Introvert. I even got lucky when I met my boyfriend who is also an Introvert.

1|0
    0|0
  • There are different kinds of guys out there.. Some of them like girls that are out of the ordinary, so of course..

1|0
    0|0
  • Apparently. I'm introverted and people don't leave me the fuck alone.

1|1
    0|0
  • It depends on the guy, if he is an introvert then yeah most of the times

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course! Some guys are introverts too. I'm an introvert and have never had trouble finding someone :)

1|0
    0|0
  • yes :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Personal preference.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes