What are some places that you would enjoy going out on a date?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• To a movie. Erm then maybe a beach date beautiful in the night and it would be good

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Dave and Buster's, trampoline fun park, mini golf... anyplace to have fun, laugh and be able to talk.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 18

• I like going to a bar that I’ve gone to for a long time. Since I know the bartender if it’s my first date from an online app. I feel comfortable! I always have one drink take slow. If your asking in general I think maybe somewhere fun not a club depends on the personality get to know them first. Maybe listen to there interest and ask type of movies they like see something that might catch there eyes. Bowling mini golf that’s fun.

0|1
    0|0
  • When we visited St. Louis, we went to The City Museum not really knowing what it was. That place would be my date night every night if we loved there.

https://www.citymuseum.org/

0|1
    0|0
  • well my husband and i loved to go to a skating rank or ice skating and goof around, or we went to dinner or movies, we also would stay home and do the same thing instead of spending money. even went to the ecoterium n boston as it was fun to see the oen tank at the top and walk up the stairs and see the tank of large animals

1|1
    0|0
  • I like walking with the person to a park or something, sitting on the swings and just chatting for a while, opening up a little. Also arcades are really fun

0|2
    0|0
  • Something active, adventurous, amusement parks, everything is okay but I don't like these typical romantic dates!

1|1
    0|0
  • If it's a first date I prefer anything that's comfortable and not too loud, so we can have conversations.

0|1
    0|0
  • something exotic or chill it all depends on my mood. don’t mind anything really cause i’m not too picky, just like enjoying their presence.

0|1
    0|0
  • Park... river... lake, waterfall, sea... beach 🌊🌎🏔🏝🏞🕊

0|1
    0|0
  • Cinema/park/restaurant
    Tbh it doesn't really matter if you are with the right person

0|1
    1|0
  • Just some calm place where we can talk and listen to music and maybe have a casual picnic

1|1
    0|0
  • Probably applebees just any place we can sit down and eat

0|1
    0|0
  • Literally anywhere except night clubs or bars.

0|1
    0|0
  • Comfortably private n silent places.

0|1
    0|0
  • Amusement parks

0|1
    0|0
  • Bowling :)

0|1
    0|0
  • A garden, a bookstore or even at home

0|1
    0|0
  • Cinema

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know about exact place, but I would enjoy picknick. :)

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• The way i see it a date is getting to know each other better, so anything that would allow or promote that. Thats why movie and a meal can be so good even if it is kinda over done: it gives you a topic to focus on and talk about while you wait for food, then at any hickup you just throw some food in your mouth and collect your thoughts

0|1
    1|0
  • A drive in the country, listening to her or my favorite music as long as we sing, we talk, find a new town or something of the sort and have lunch there. Not specifically planned but partially to leave space for anything spontanious.

0|1
    0|0
  • Arcade hall, zoo, amusement park, laser tag. Yee you adults can keep your rustic coffee houses and other boring ass places.

0|1
    1|0
  • Anywhere with her. Place doesn't matter as long as it's not out in the bayou getting eaten alive by mosquitoes.

0|1
    1|0
  • Through a quiet forest, exploring nature and seeing what it has to offer

0|1
    0|0
  • Place doesn't matter , if you are with the person you care about

0|1
    0|0
  • Dark alley to have sex, then find some food in dumpster, free dinner

0|1
    1|0
  • I hate going to the cinema or to cafes, i prefer the beach or a picnic