Is there such a thing as loyalty in women anymore?

I’m reaching the point where I’m of the belief that no one is loyal and everyone is prone to wander. Women in my own family have confided in me telling me they’ve cheated on the father of their children, my exes cheated on me and left for better situations financially. At work I hear married women talking about how they would screw the new guy. All of this just makes me want to say fuck marriage and relationships and just have casual sex with no emotions involved at any cost. Am I wrong in believing this or is hypergamy the truth?

2027

Most Helpful Girls

• All the guys I dated either cheated or left me because I wanted to wait to til marriage to have sex.. But I still kept searching, but I never found anyone after my ex breaking up with me. I was honestly thinking about losing my virginity to any guy since it seem like sex was so important to guys. But deep down I also didn't want to give up yet. So I had a little hope left and luckily I met a guy that respects and accepts my decision and we have been together for 9 months so far.
    I understand what you are saying but don't give up hope yet, not every female is the same, just like every guy isn't the same.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • I feel the same way about guys. Every guy I've ever been with has cheated on me or left me for another chick. My father used to cheat on my mom when they were married. Married guys keep asking me out. One guy I was dating was already in a relationship but kept it secret from me, once I found out I left him, I won't get involved in anything that has more than me and the other person. And now my ex is trying to get me back when he's already in a new relationship.

I feel like I don't get people and I don't trust them. Don't they just care? Are they so hormonal that they don't even want to try keeping their pants on? Doesn't commitment mean anything to anyone? Or is it some sort of instant gratification thing, I want something and I want it now, I want to have my cake and eat it too, selfishness?

I am an extremely loyal person and it has just cost me heartbreak over heartbreak. My mom is the same, she would never cheat on anyone and even though she has been wronged she's sticking with it and trying to work things out. So yeah, I guess there are some of us left, but it's just about finding the ones that believe in loyalty these days. And as far as I've experienced, they're not easy to find :(

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guys

• Most women I know are extremely loyal.

You may need to find new circles my friend.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Do you actually know that or is that what they project?

• I know that as a FACT!
      Some of them have been cheated on tho. So it's the opposite.

• About the same here!
      most females i know personality are loyal and the same when it comes to men, but I know some of both genders that haven't.
      All has to to which individuals we surround os with and let in very close to us, also what we project sometimes.

• Honestly dude I feel the same way, hell, my ex has talked to another guy, drunkenly offered to fuck my best friend, again drunkenly grinded on another guy at Coachella. To top it off after I broke up with her, her first instinct was to go to Sweden and kiss another guy basically telling me she never loved me. The last girl cheated on me, and the one before her left me because I couldn't financially support the shit she wanted to go out and do. I'm sure I just dated shitty ass women in the past 6 years of my life but they all make me want to give up on my one life long dream of getting married with kids and live the Apple pie life. I dont think you're wrong though

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE