What do you do when your girlfriend is mad at you?

Do you give her space? or be persistent?

46106

Most Helpful Girls

• It depends on the reason why she is mad and on her personality.
    Some girls are stupid and they think they are always right, get mad without an actual reason and the only way to make things good with them is saying sorry (even if it is not your fault lol). Unfortunately, I know personally such girls...

For me - I love the communication. I would tell you what's wrong and give you a time to explain your point of view in some situation. I also don't like to argue with anyone and I am mostly mad only for a short time. So I usually need a moment of a space to calm down so we don't talk emotionally. Then just talk, smile, hug/kiss and that's it.

• ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• @minhana which part are you laughing from? Or the whole? ;p

• Just funny all you said.

• It depends on what type of person she is when she's mad. Is she the immature one that refuses to talk to you and ignores you immediately? If so, then ignore her right back and tell her to stop being a child. If she's the mature type, ask her what's wrong and talk things out with her to come up with a solution.

Most Helpful Guys

• We almost have a routine.

If it is a minor issue - like me getting on my high horse on some issue or other - my girlfriend will usually smile at me, roll her eyes, and either pat me on the cheek or give me a little kiss. I melt every time.

If it is something minor that she did - in my opinion - I just say in a sort of timid voice, "N'yes dear." Then she will smile and say, "Stop that!! You know I'm right..." and we usually bust out laughing.

If it is more serious, we will usually raise our voices, but we don't scream. We are just not that way. It will usually go on a bit until one of us says, "Okay, it's not that big a deal. I'm sorry."

Alternatively, if it goes on we will usually get quiet. We may not speak for a bit and then one of us - usually my girlfriend - will go to bed early. She'll sit in bed and read and I will climb into bed and turn my back to her.

We have a rule that we never go to sleep angry at each other. So it is almost an inflexible routine. Before one or the other of us is ready to go to sleep, if my girlfriend is about to call it a night she will usually put her hand on shoulder and will say, "Honey, it's not that important. I love you." I'll reply, "Love you sweetheart. You're still the best thing that ever happened to me." She'll then lean over and we kiss and then she'll turn out the lights.

If it is me. I'll usually roll over and look at her and then, in a sing-songy voice I'll say, "Hoooooonnnneeeeyyy, I wuuuuvvvvv you." She'll roll her eyes - she has to do that a lot with me as her boyfriend - smile and bend down kiss me, say "You are incorrigible," and then I smile and turn back over and go to sleep.

By next morning it is forgotten.

That's how we have done it for as long as I can remember. We have dated for 12 years, lived together for ten and have three children together and are totally in love. So it must work.

• Give her a day to be mad and give her space. The next day approach her to talk.

Give her a hug or cuddle with her and say, "I want you to talk to me about everything that you are feeling."

Women are emotional and feeling based. Sometimes all they need is to verbally talk about their feelings and how they feel. Guys are more logical and solution based. They view arguments based on rationality. For most women what matters is for you to understand how she feels.

So it is really just simple. Just hold her hand or cuddle with her and ask her to talk about what she is feeling. THen when she is done say, "Tell me more. I don't want you to leave anything out." Because in the first round they will will be cryptic and afraid to fully express themselves for fear you will do something stupid like interrupt her or argue your case. NEVER EVER DO THIS. Just keep letting her talk about how she feels.

Don't interrupt her. DOn't give your side of the story. Just talk about feelings. Just really shut up and let her talk. Then ask questions like, "Did you hate me when I did that?" or "I must have hurt you really bad.." or "I am so sorry.. It hurts me to know that I caused you so much pain."

Never argue. Never make a logical or rational based response. If you get good you often dont even have to admit you are wrong. You can just get her to talk about how she feels.

At some point she will say, "Whew! I am so happy we talked about this. You are such a great man for listening." Only when she says something like this you are in the clear and good. Otherwise just get her to keep talking while refraining from telling what your side is.

Then end it with, "I want you to know that you matter so much to me. I want you to know we can talk about anything. I am sorry you felt so hurt. I didn't mean that baby.."

Follow this advice and I promise you that you will be having sex within hours. I did this and I literally was having sex with my girl within 45 minutes of the issue being resolved.