Do you prefer intelligence or beauty?

35102

Most Helpful Guy

• This is so simple - BOTH!
    Take a survey now of powerful men in industry, arts, politics worldwide and in the past: JFK and Jaqueline and Marilyn, Pitt and Jolie, McGraw and Hill, Wilbur Ross and his wife...
    For us serfs, a man may like eye-candy on his arm, however, a partner who combats intelligently, challenging preconceived notions ala (Revolutionary Road - Kate Winslet/LeonardoDeCaprio early premise of the book/movie) just make a perfect couple.

Most Helpful Girl

• If i say only intelligence , would be a lie. You choose them first because of their appearance, then you get to know them, you like them more because of characteristics , intelligence.. etc :)
    But in the end their appearance is just the beginning, and they are already the best in your eyes.