How soon is it ok to say I love you?

This guy I’m dating said I love you after 1 month of seeing each other. Is this normal?

1230

Most Helpful Guys

• Doesn't matter when it's the right time to say it, people just have simple illusions that are fixed in their mind to think that it's too soon because they don't know that person well, but love is love and why you 31 and asking this shit on a teenage site, you should know this already

• Depends how long you guys have been hanging out, one or a weekend hangout out from a month span can be too quick. But that person might generally like you.

If you guys are hanging out 2-4x a week in a month span, he's def comfortable with you and sees a future. Saying he loves you is seeing the deal that he wants to see more of you for a long time and feel like the chemistry is explosive. Once pet/nicknames kick in or copying each other's word habits. It's already said and done

Most Helpful Girls

• I guess. My ex said I love you after 3 weeks. We had a really strong connection and talked a lot prior to that. However I learned the hard way that people's true colors don't come out until a few months of dating. We did love each other, but more so it was infatuation. Once that wore off there wasn't enough love. How do you feel about your bf?

• If he’s sincere, why question it? Love is a general term for strong feelings that like doesn’t describe well enough. I also feel there are different levels of love. We love that color or we love that puppy. We love our parents or kids and we love our significant others. All love but different levels of love