How soon is it ok to say I love you?

This guy I’m dating said I love you after 1 month of seeing each other. Is this normal?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Doesn't matter when it's the right time to say it, people just have simple illusions that are fixed in their mind to think that it's too soon because they don't know that person well, but love is love and why you 31 and asking this shit on a teenage site, you should know this already

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends how long you guys have been hanging out, one or a weekend hangout out from a month span can be too quick. But that person might generally like you.

If you guys are hanging out 2-4x a week in a month span, he's def comfortable with you and sees a future. Saying he loves you is seeing the deal that he wants to see more of you for a long time and feel like the chemistry is explosive. Once pet/nicknames kick in or copying each other's word habits. It's already said and done

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I guess. My ex said I love you after 3 weeks. We had a really strong connection and talked a lot prior to that. However I learned the hard way that people's true colors don't come out until a few months of dating. We did love each other, but more so it was infatuation. Once that wore off there wasn't enough love. How do you feel about your bf?

0|0
    0|0
  • If he’s sincere, why question it? Love is a general term for strong feelings that like doesn’t describe well enough. I also feel there are different levels of love. We love that color or we love that puppy. We love our parents or kids and we love our significant others. All love but different levels of love

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 28

• there is no set timetable, but I think that after one month is OK.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some say it faster than that, and others say it slower. I've done both myself. It's the honeymoon phase of the relationship that puts blinders on some people. Some also just say it to get laid faster.

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 monthes and youve had good sex 20 times. Thats how you knkw guys are invested, they make the sex as good as they can cuz its all they really understand.

1|1
    0|0
  • There is no time frame but some would say that's too soon. However i fall in love very easily so I face this problem from the other side often.

0|1
    0|0
  • That's a complicated reply... no appropriate time limit... When you say early... someone might shuuuuu you away... They might even laugh... Happened to me... when you wait too long... the other person gets disinterested and leaves...

0|0
    0|0
  • It all depends on the person, some people take years some even weeks but just make sure he is sure about what he is feeling for you

2|0
    0|0
  • If he felt it. It's good he has said to you, now you defo know what he thinks about you. It's completely normal. My ex said to me within 3 days lol, we talked a lot actually. 6 hrs one day lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Normally id say no but I've done the same thing to Demi and its how i truly feel i love her so much, so anything is possible

0|0
    0|1
  • If everything is going good it crosses my radar at about 3 months.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the people. It's not abnormal to start saying it that quickly though.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's no countdown, a month is OK, but to me it depends if you both really like/know eachother

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say it that soon even if it were true, but love can hit hard and fast. Not totally out there.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can say it whenever you feel comfortable, but I personally think 1 month is pretty quick

0|0
    0|0
  • As soon as I really know her, and I know I love her

0|0
    0|0
  • Its not about time but feelings, if he feels like he's in love why not telling you

0|0
    0|0
  • When you really feel that you would literally do anything and everything for that person

0|0
    0|0
  • Its normal, but its not a good thing. 1 month is just a trial period. He's rushing it

0|0
    0|0
  • Right between in the middle of u should not have said it and u were really late at saying it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. It's totally normal to fall in love in a month

0|0
    0|0
  • I’d say whenever you feel it’s time

0|0
    0|0
  • I love you.. Easy, just did it.

0|0
    0|0
  • completely normal

0|0
    0|0
  • Never if you really love someone

0|0
    0|1
  • Normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I think it's a good time to say that

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty sure after a month of dating

0|0
    0|0
  • 5-10 weeks

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 weeks after he says it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• You never know when you have to say i love you. Becouse theire big words and you can't just say to someone i love you if you don, t if that if that feeling is real so like whait 2 months so you can think about ifyou realy love that person and make sure that you realy love the person you sad that words to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people consider it fine because they fall quickly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t say it unless I know I mean it. “Love” is used waaaay to much out of context these days. Love is a strong word and people use it just because

0|0
    0|0
  • It's normal to say it when you feel it. Sometimes you just feel it... not possible to explain why.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the person honestly. I think it's fast to say it that early but yet again i definitely felt it early with my boyfriend now

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t think there’s a too soon. People fall in love at different paces.

0|0
    0|0
  • To me, he sounds a bit shy. Not to you, but about saying 'I love you' and those things.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it is not normal

0|0
    0|1
  • Indeed. Say it as soon as you feel it

0|0
    0|0
  • This guy said it too me after 3 dates. I run away as far as possible. But depends how much time you spent together.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes