Would you date someone that talks a lot?

• Yes doesn’t matter
    Vote A
  • I talk a lot myself
    Vote B
  • No I wouldn’t
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes, as long as the conversation makes sence. Some people just talk for the sake of talking and i dont like that.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have before and it sucked sometimes and sometimes it was good. I guess it really depends on the subject.

Most of the time they talk about stupid random shit and it bores me out. Plus at the end of it i feel like i lost a lot of brain cells. I kind of ignore it. That never works. It usually starts an argument.

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I would be annoyed

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 53

• If she is talking about interesting things, absolutely. I don't want her to be too quiet anyway.

1|0
    0|0
  • woman talk a lot in general, so i really dont have a choice

2|1
    1|0
  • depends. if she blathers a lot about herself, that's annoying but if she can carry an interesting conversation, what's not to like about that?

but sometimes i feel like you need to be able to enjoy silence too. specially later down the line. you need to have that feeling for the situations when it's best just to be quiet for a bit.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends...
    Do they only talk a lot to me? — Yes
    Do they talk a lot to everyone? — If they don't get on my nerves
    Do they talk a lot to others, but not to me? — No

1|0
    0|0
  • If they're talking and not listening, it'll get old very quickly. If you're both having great conversation, then it's never going to be an issue.

2|0
    0|0
  • I am more of a listener and I don't want to talk a lot, so, yes, I would only date someone who likes to talk a lot, so that we always have something to talk about.

1|0
    0|0
  • I talk a lot myself 😛
    I do love people who are open and expressive. It's hard to converse with people if they're uptight and keep to themselves

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as I can get a word or two in every now and then, sure!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes why not and if it's enough talking i know how to stop her😘

2|0
    0|0
  • As someone who doesn't speak a lot, I'd actually like a girl who talks a lot.

3|0
    0|0
  • It would be a bit irritating but I would love to if that's a nice person. I , myself, talk like hell sometimes.

1|0
    0|0
  • It is not about how much, it is about WHAT are they talking about.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but to an extent. I need my moments of calm and solitude.

2|0
    0|0
  • I like someone who can hold a conversation! Most women I've met just.. can't.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would mainly because I myself don't talk a lot so I feel like it kinda balances out

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer someone that talks a lot. I hate silence...

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind provided my partner would respect some moment of calmness to recharge myself :P

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather be the listener so I would like someone who talks.

1|0
    0|0
  • I married a woman that talks a lot haha but if she didn’t it wouldn’t have worked out

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes annoying when I'm upset. But better than the silent treatment

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 30

• Probably, because I rarely talk, so I would prefer my other half to talk a lot.

2|2
    0|0
  • I don't mind someone who talks a lot, but I do mind it if I am being interrupted when I talk.

It's okay to talk a lot, but to make sure other people are being heard and that you are interested in what other people say is really important and vital to relationships. No matter the relationships.

The best leaders are listeners at heart. Through listening you can make better decisions. However, we need talkers to educate and inspire.

So it's okay as long as they are listening too.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can stand an extrovert. But if a person just talks over everyone, and I can’t get a word in edge wise it’s frustrating. I like to talk a lot, but come on. I don’t drive over another’s opinions, arguments, or say. It’s not a problem if you like to talk, it’s a problem when you won’t shut up long enough to hear anyone but yourself.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes why not? I love hearing what other people have to say, especially since I’m quiet and not the best conversationalist. I’m a good listener and it’s always nice having someone to listen to.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I would, I talk a lot, so would it become a competition to talk the kost?

1|0
    0|0
  • I picked the top awnser. I tend to talk a lot and like talking, but can appreciate a man of few words.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don’t mind if they talk a lot, but I have a problem if they only talk about themselves and always cut others off mid sentence...

1|0
    0|0
  • As a person of very few words, I love to listen. Many people that talk a lot, especially ones that talk about themselves, tend to give me some of the most interesting conversations. I prefer a person who can talk a lot!

1|0
    0|0
  • My ex used to talk a lot! It only got annoying when he’d had a few drinks and wouldn’t be quiet and go to sleep lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm an introvert so yes because it would be the only way a discussion will get off the ground.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on how much. If he literally can’t shut his mouth then I wouldn’t. If he’s just outspoken (at an appropriate level) then sure

1|0
    0|0
  • well it's pretty annoying if the person don't know when to shut up

1|0
    0|0
  • If I like, yes. But he needs to know listening too. I am good at listening but sometimes I need to be talkative.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's love overall, regardless of the amount or lack of words, the amount of true feelings always wins ❤️

1|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter too much for me as long as it doesn't get to the point of it being obnoxious.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha when I'm comfortable with someone I talk quite a bit so it wouldn't bother me. 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't really matter to me unless he is constantly being mean

1|0
    0|0
  • So long as they leave me room to speak then its all good.

1|0
    0|0
  • No because I like to be the one talking.. I need a listener

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know IG it depends on how much they annoy me

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes