Why do guys have to take the first step?

Why is it a rule that guys have to take the first step?
I mean why do girls keep waiting for them to take it even if she's dying to get to know him?Why do guys have to take the first step??

1933

Most Helpful Girls

• Because guys are the hunters they are also supposed to be the leaders and I was raised old fashioned guys are to pursue and court a woman. The bible says he who finds a wife finds a good thing and receives the favor of God. It's just how history has has shown us men are naturally born to do it. But in today's society things have changed due to feminism.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • When you see guys at the supermarket are you really considering their primal hunter instinct when they're ringing up their bread?

• In the zoo, gorilla exhibit. Ask for harambe

• Thank you for MHO

• Well, it's not a rule, I think they would make a first move and ask a guy on a date if she was 100% sure that he likes her. If a guy is shy (or has another reason why he doesn't ask a girl but still wants her to make a move) he could at least give her signls that he is interested.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guys

• I was working in a nightclub a fee weeks ago and a girl walked up to a guy and said "Are you single?"
    He replied "Yes"
    She then said "Would you like to take me home tonight?"

So there are some women who made the first move, but it is still quite rare.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Woww 😮 i thought that shit just happens in movies. I would be so surprised, excited yet very skeptical that I would end up getting played like being mugged or something.

• I thought she was attractive. Early 20's, athletic figure, blonde hair. Bit young for me, but still attractive.

I thought he was a lucky guy. But like I said, that's a really rare occurrence, but I have seen it happen. I was impressed she did it.

• Impressed? Let's face it that dude probably got robbed or something 😂