What is your opinion on ghosting?

2642

Most Helpful Guy

• Ghosting is one of the worst things you can do to a person that is legal.

It's the modern form of the "silent treatment."

It's incredibly immature and incredibly enraging.

Most Helpful Girls

• I hate ghosting! I remember I really like that guy and we had a great time then he told me he was busy and ghosted on me. I was stupid enough to think that he's actually busy and waited around, until I realised he's actually trying to ghost. I was devastated, I would rather hear I am not interested at least I know and I can get over it quicker rather than sitting there wondering what went wrong and blaming myself.
    But I did learn from that experience though. That is if they don't reply back within 3 days without a legitimate reason, you will never hear from me and NO SECOND chance given.

• It doesn't hurt that badly most of the time but its the most confusing thing ever because I consider it to be one of the meanest things you could possibly do to somebody and when somebody that seems really nice ghosts me I always wonder how somebody so good could do something so bad.

• The people that ghost should be lock up and removed from society.