Should I go lesbian?

Men who I like always like other women and I'm always the second or the third option. Today that guy asked me surprisingly "How come you have never had a boyfriend? I can't believe. Seriouslly? You? Without a boyfriend? "
He seemed to be surprised and guys usually are. But they never like me enough for themselves. They always go for other girls, prettier, funnier, more confident, more silly.
I feel like I am not good for anyone and since my standards are high, maybe It's better to just turn lesbian (I am not even slightly attracted to women) Rejection from women will never be more painful than lack of interest from guys.

I am just really tired of non - direct rejection, to always be less interesting woman in the room.

Should I go lesbian?

Maybe I should just go WGTOW?

1020

Most Helpful Guy

• Or maybe you should persevere and not be a quitter and not give up? Maybe you should be more assertive and ask out guys you like and not just wait for them to "discover" you. If they say no, don't give up and ask out the next person you like. Maybe you can practice and recognize every one gets better with practice so you can practice flirting with guys and talking playfully with guys.

You sound like you are just throwing in the towel. That's totally understandable to have some moments of discouragement but you still have to get back in the game. Be more assertive, you sound like you are just waiting for life to happen to you instead of taking initiative.

It sounds like everyone thinks you're a catch and are attractive and that is why they are surprised. Take charge more. If you like someone than make a move.

• Not everyone. Just I was way out of league for that guy. I don't want to sound shallow, but he was like 5 cm shorter than me and I am just 165.
      But people often get surprised I have never had a boyfriend.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you aren't even slightly attracted to woman then how are you going to turn (for the sake of this let just say sexuality works like that even though it doesn't) lesbian? Because lesbians are only attracted to females.

You said you've never dated so go date. Go meet more guys, I doubt every single guy on the planet is going to reject you. And yes rejection isn't going to painful from women because you don't even care to date them or be with them because you aren't lesbian.

You can't give up when you've barely tired