What aspect do you appreciate the most in a girlfriend?

Which of these is the most important to you for a girlfriend to have? And not just any sexual relationship, but a committed relationship.
If something else is your main requirement, please explain in the comments :)
  • What aspect do you appreciate the most in a girlfriend?Pretty face/eyes.
    Vote A
  • What aspect do you appreciate the most in a girlfriend?Big boobs.
    Vote B
  • What aspect do you appreciate the most in a girlfriend?Shapely butt.
    Vote C
  • What aspect do you appreciate the most in a girlfriend?Cute personality.
    Vote D
  • What aspect do you appreciate the most in a girlfriend?Dresses nicely.
    Vote E
  • What aspect do you appreciate the most in a girlfriend?Common interests and opinions.
    Vote F
  • What aspect do you appreciate the most in a girlfriend?Flat/toned stomach.
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Mind.

All these options are overrated by society and media so they can control you easily. As you see they do well since there is no intelligence option or open minded etc.

"The most important to have", "appretiate the most" and look at the options. Big boobs, cute personality. Wtf is cute personality? Flat stomach... wtf. "THE MOST IMPORTANT "
    rip humanity hello slavery. Slaving your mind on fake demands...

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I completely agree. I uploaded this question to see how people responded, and was surprised how so many people had these as strong requirements. Especially to do with how many people chose the physical elements as their main requirements for a girlfriend, given that I specified for "not just any sexual relationship".

Most Helpful Girl

• Common interests/opinions is usually the glue that keeps couples together. Everything else listed is just a bonus!

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 41

• Out of these, I'd have to say Common Interests. Although, not necessarily opinions. I love women with their own independent mentality, that can have discussions on topics of differing opinions and be open to listen and share viewpoints.

Overall, the biggest thing for me is a woman with intelligence and passion.
    Of course physical attraction is a factor, but if she doesn't care for deep conversation or have true passion and motivation in life then I am not even remotely interested.

1|2
    0|0
  • I would say her personality and disposition (Nurturing/sweet and affectionate to be precise) followed very closely by having similar interests (men tend to bond over things and activities so it helps when she has similar interests). For physical, pretty face doesn't hurt and a nice butt definitely doesn't either but those are secondary, the personality and interests are more important.

1|1
    0|0
  • Just a girl who actually cares about me and is kind. she doesn't have to be some gorgeous model but if she is cute then im happy. i just want to find a girl like that so day but no such luck sometimes a feel like its just some dream tbh.

1|1
    0|0
  • Um...

Loyalty
    Trustworthiness/honest
    Amazing personality (cute personality is a dime a dozen).
    Average looks or better.
    Takes pride in her appearance.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maturity and Loyalty, because its too damn hard to find it these days

4|1
    0|0
  • The cute personality has the biggest impact on a long term relationship, but honestly I need to be physically attracted to the person as well, so it's not like the other things listed AREN'T important

1|0
    0|0
  • love is a feeling not based on any of theese, when i saw my gf/wife 20 years ago i knew , like new that im wanted her forever. and we are together, its been ahard road at times, im sur he wanted to give up, as well as myself, but by talking /crying and dealing with our problems byour selfs, no outside interference from freinds,, we managed to stay strong and our love grew stronger and stronger, , i love her so,, nothing will ever make me mgo.. well cept,, well not goin their ,, hehe

0|0
    0|0
  • Being nice is #1. You might b cute, but if you are a bitch I can't be fucking with you

2|1
    0|0
  • Love being challenged and pushed, I'm ESTP so very extrovert, with strong personality, and so should she !

0|0
    0|0
  • Her personality, if she has a beautiful personality she's a keeper

1|0
    0|0
  • If I didn't get along with her the rest wouldn't matter

1|0
    0|0
  • Common interests and opinions out of all those choices.

1|0
    0|0
  • It is really hard to get close to a girl when you do not have anything in common with them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would mostly care about who she and care about her looks later

1|0
    0|0
  • if I ever had a girlfriend then my answer would be

being an awesome person

1|0
    0|0
  • Boobs
    Common
    Abs
    Personality that includes her being aggressive to be with me

1|0
    0|0
  • lol as many things of those as possible xD except G. i'm not a sucker for flat bellies. to me a woman has to have some courves.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let me tell you, when u will get a chance every logic will go for a toss.

0|0
    0|0
  • A and C for me as eyes as love attraction and butts for sexual attraction for me

1|0
    0|0
  • Be cute, smell nice and I will probably fall for you. So cute personality for me!

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 3

• The first picture looks a lot like a friend i had i thought it was her for a second

1|0
    0|0
  • Face

1|0
    0|0
  • Face

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes