What aspect do you appreciate the most in a girlfriend?

Which of these is the most important to you for a girlfriend to have? And not just any sexual relationship, but a committed relationship.
If something else is your main requirement, please explain in the comments :)
  • What aspect do you appreciate the most in a girlfriend?Pretty face/eyes.
  • What aspect do you appreciate the most in a girlfriend?Big boobs.
  • What aspect do you appreciate the most in a girlfriend?Shapely butt.
    Vote C
  • What aspect do you appreciate the most in a girlfriend?Cute personality.
    Vote D
  • What aspect do you appreciate the most in a girlfriend?Dresses nicely.
    Vote E
  • What aspect do you appreciate the most in a girlfriend?Common interests and opinions.
    Vote F
  • What aspect do you appreciate the most in a girlfriend?Flat/toned stomach.
    Vote G

442

Most Helpful Guy

• Mind.

All these options are overrated by society and media so they can control you easily. As you see they do well since there is no intelligence option or open minded etc.

"The most important to have", "appretiate the most" and look at the options. Big boobs, cute personality. Wtf is cute personality? Flat stomach... wtf. "THE MOST IMPORTANT "
    rip humanity hello slavery. Slaving your mind on fake demands...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I completely agree. I uploaded this question to see how people responded, and was surprised how so many people had these as strong requirements. Especially to do with how many people chose the physical elements as their main requirements for a girlfriend, given that I specified for "not just any sexual relationship".

Most Helpful Girl

• Common interests/opinions is usually the glue that keeps couples together. Everything else listed is just a bonus!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE