Would you rather have your SO be good at cooking, baking, fixing things, or cleaning things?

• Cooking
    Vote A
  • Baking
    Vote B
  • Fixing
    Vote C
  • Cleaning
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm good at cooking, baking and cleaning, so it would be complementary if they knew how to fix things.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 52

• If you are asking me you will be starving due to no cooking and living in a pigsty but you car will be running and sink won't be leaking or backed up, septic system will be operational, you will have well water, home grown food, a fresh kill for a meal, backup power, and protection.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cleaning/organizing deeply can't be bought around here

I can fix most anything & know loads of licensed pros if too large or dangerous through ignorance

Cook/bake seems same to me both easy to do or pickup/dine out
    one of these options could have been sex, another hard to fill position if not a good match "Down there"

Dancing another passion
    Social/conversation/fun are others

Thus am thinking this poll to validate your cooking/baking skills as an important dating attractant

0|0
    0|0
  • My mother had OCD, and was a gourmet chef.. she's thought me how to cook, my dad was a master mechanic and taught me how to fix things... so I kinda have all already?

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I can cook and bake and fix so I would have to go with cleaning since most of the others I would have down. But wouldn't hurt to come home to a nice pie or cake.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I had to choose one, it would be cleaning. I can't live in a semi dirty house all the time... But I don't need a SO for any of those things. I can do them all myself. I already do those and more at my place..

0|0
    0|0
  • Joint effort is always the best in whatever needs attention. Who ever has a better knack for it , throw down , while the other helps. It's never so much as teamwork , but a team that works. there's no room for two chiefs in a relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cooking definitely. I can fix things unless it's plumbing or wiring and I can bake a bit. But cleaning is just something that's necessary whereas cooking and baking is just a really nice thing you can both do

0|0
    0|0
  • Baking, mostly cuz I don't have skill and experience at that. Cooking, cuz I'm okay at it, but not great. I'm excellent at cleaning and fixing things though, no help needed.

1|0
    0|0
  • Any of them other than cleaning, because it's not interesting or special. Cleaning is a chore, the rest are hobbies you can bond over. I'd love to meet a girl I could cook with, who cares if she's messy?

0|0
    0|0
  • Wtf...
    My SO is not supposed to be a servant. As long as we are inti each other, we both can fail in all of them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like how guys mostly say cooking and girls fixing. Great job with the gender roles everyone. But to be fair I chose cooking. I like food.

0|1
    0|0
  • The only thing I haven't delved into is baking. Although, I don't really have a preference in my SO 's abilities. Contribute in some way or fashion please.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cooking. Didn't know there's a difference between cooking and baking though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of these I'm OK at, but I think it would be sweet to be with someone and bake and cook things together a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • i need her to be good at cooking to be able to meet my extremely high standards (my mom is a chef)

1|0
    0|0
  • Fixing and cooking but I chose fixing. That's really general by the way

0|0
    0|0
  • Fixing things. I lost interest in fixing things decades ago. Be nice if I had someone else to do these tasks.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would be nice to have someone around whoโ€™s good at stuff Iโ€™m not. Fixing cooking and cleaning comes easy to me. I suck at baking

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't complain my significant other can cook amazing food , not to mention she can fix just about anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can u rate me 1 to 10

0|0
    0|1
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 33

• Probably fixing lol I do mostly all of them, can even fix stuff but I get annoyed fixing things on my own lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Iโ€™m great at cooking & baking. So if they handled the handy-dandy, fixer-upper side? Power couple status! Although, my parents taught me not to rely on others to fix my problems. They wanted me to be relatively independent & self-assured. But Iโ€™m also very lazy... so yeahhh. Whoops! ๐Ÿ˜

0|0
    0|0
  • I find it such a turn on when guys know how to fix things. Like they know loads about something I donโ€™t have much skill with. Iโ€™m the type of person about to attend a rigorous college, so I know loads about how to write a proper thesis or how to do integrals, but forget about it when it comes to repairing stuff. It would be the yin to my yang. We could learn from each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't really matter to me because I know how to do each of these thiings. MY SO comes the most handy for reaching things since he is much taller than me

0|0
    0|0
  • As a stereotypical girl, I'm not handy at all. So I rather have my SO be good at fixing things so when something breaks I don't have to spend money to get a professional every time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can cook, I can bake, we can hire a maid to clean. But hyring people to fix things is expensive af. So I'll go with the fixing one. ๐Ÿ˜

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly id really like some help to clean around the house every once in a while I can cook and bake and fix somethings he can help me fix things too lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Cooking. We need to eat and the best I can do is fry an egg lmao

Bug control, fixing things? That's what I'm good at. Cooking? Not so much.

0|0
    0|0
  • An effort to do anything would be nice lmao. But definitely fixing things.

0|1
    0|0
  • I hope he's good at cleaning, I don't like it that much so if we work together on that we could finish faster.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fixing, i can do the rest lol, I just imagine I canโ€™t do a good job at fixing stuff unless itโ€™s sewing something back together.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely fixing things. I can cook, bake and clean, but nothing is sexier than watching a man work ๐Ÿ˜

0|0
    0|0
  • Cooking because I canโ€™t and weโ€™ll starve and die if it was up to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cooking but I also knew how to make pasta at nine. And I'm the best pancake maker in my family also with eggs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fixing because i find it attractive if that makes sense and its handy as well

0|0
    0|0
  • I can throw down in the kitchen. I need him to be able to fix stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • Fixing things.
    By the way, how can someone be bad at cleaning things? It's just major laziness.

0|0
    0|0
  • Baking Iโ€™m good at cooking though my girlfriend she the baker.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fixing cause it's the only of thoses things I unable to do

0|0
    0|0
  • im pretty self sufficient on all things. but my cooking is ave

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes