What’s with all the guys having kids in their profile pictures on dating apps?

I’ve scrolled through tinder a few times and it’s so funny to me how many guys have children in their pictures. It makes sense if the kids are their own but like 95% of them are not lol. I read their bio and they say things like “the kids in the photo aren’t mine btw” or “The kid is my friend’s kid but I borrow him for a while”. What’s with guys having other people’s kids in their dating app profiles? I think it’s a little ridiculous lol

935

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• They think it casts them in a favorable light.
    Im super reluctant to date a guy who actually has a kid though.

• I am too as I want to have my own kids and not be responsible for someone else’s

• My friend thinks he was just using his kid to get close to her because she really does like kids but he went over the top with it

• Yeah eww no thanks