My girlfriend and I haven’t had sex in over a month and it’s very frustrating, what do I do?

Fcukoffproblems
As it said in the title, my girlfriend and I haven’t had sex in over a month. All the posts just say to break up with her but I don’t want to do that, I’m in this relationship for more than sex, but I still want sex...

I talked to her a bit over a week ago and asked if anything was wrong causing a lack of sex and explained how much I want it and then proceeded to ask if she was interested in it and she said she was and she wants to have sex and all positive stuff and she didn’t say anything that was stopping her, which seemed good and all.

We hung out a few times in the following week with many opportunities to have sex but it didn’t happen.. I tried but she shut me down multiple time (through out the week) with ‘I’m not in the mood I’m sorry’ or something like that.

Two nights ago I then talked to her again asking what was going on and she still said there’s nothing and all that, but I just responded with something saying how I don’t think she’s interested anymore and she said she was and all. Yesterday we caught up and nothing happened.

It’s starting to make me very sexually uninterested in her.

We do kiss and hug and do things together, we care for each other and we rarely fight, we’ve been dating for 6 months. Another thing is that we used to have sex often.

I feel like I shouldn’t break up with her over this and I don’t want to, I want to fix the problem cause in all the other aspects of our relationship I’m happy, but I’m real frustrated over this part.

What am I suppose to do to gain sex again?
2
3