Could you date someone who only messages using text talk?

Imagne 4 a momnt tht they send all messages 2 u like dis. would it impact ur view of thm nd as such, ur likelyhood 2 dte them?
  • Yes, it wouldn't bother me at all
  • Yes but id try and get them to stop
  • Maybe
    Vote C
  • Probably not
    Vote D
  • Definitely not
    Vote E
  • Other/Results
    Vote F

1218

Most Helpful Girls

• ... my cousin messages me like this, half the time I can never make out wtaf she's trying to say and dating someone with that same "text talk" I would probably just correct their spelling, grammar and punctuation like I already do for my best friend before sending my reply.

• I am already having such a relationship. We see each other 3-4 times a week and the rest of the days are having only text talk, and a phone call for good night

Most Helpful Guys

• It is horrible and would make fun of them because of that and try to teach them ti wrie as a human but I don't think it is defining perk about the person. In other words if someone is OK I wouldn't date them just because they write like this

• I would speak to them.
    A little bit of text speech, to save time when in a hurry is fine. But not all the time. Same with emojis and gifs, limitedbise but if constant it would wind me up.
    Maybe you'd be better communicating another way.