What are your pre-date routines?

Before you go out on a date, what are some things you must do beforehand? Besides my normal hygiene and grooming routine, I have to have talking points and a exit strategy.

1120

Most Helpful Girls

• Lol you need an exit strategy? What's wrong with saying hey look thanks for meeting up but this just isn't going to work? No matter what you're a dick. You might as well be straight about it.
    I don't have a routine beyond my normal hygiene and grooming routine. There's no reason to act look and act like someone I'm not. They either like me or they don't. if they do great. If they don't, their loss.

• Wax or shave, shower, lotion my skin in keeping it soft, apply perfume on all my pulse points, so my hair, brush and whiten my teeth, apply light make up, listen and sing to some 80s or 90s R&B as I change for the occasion lol

It's been awhile. Nice to see you're back!

Most Helpful Guys

• Nothing than the typical hygiene stuff.
    I shower, put on deodorant, brush my teeth, wear comfy clothes.
    If I feel like wearing a perfume, I would.
    I don't have a script or pre-made conversation because I want it to be natural. I wanted to see if we're compatible.

I do plan an alternative when she ghosts me. LOL. I check on what places are nearby in case I need/have time to burn.

• Shave, iron clothes, shower, brush teeth, get cash from an atm, check where I'm going, and send a text about an hour before leaving saying I'm going to be 10 minutes late to check if she's going to flake or not.

• How does that 10 minute late text check if she’s going to flake?

• I like the texting part but an hour, really? That long?

• Alright 30min to an hour depending on how far I'm traveling.