Do you think it’s harder to be a woman, or a man, in an abusive relationship?

• Womab
  • Man

1231

Most Helpful Guys

• Hello dear @wittymilf ,

it is always on both gender hard being in an abusive relationship.
    man getting abused
    woman getting abused
    in my own opinion, a woman getting abused breaks my heart into pieces, hard to mend.
    I don't know much about others, or about women seeing a man getting abused if it breaks their heart too!!!

To be honest, if a woman slightly abuses me in the bedroom, I don't mind at all, as it is for the best of the relationship, and I don't see how it could hurt me, the intention from her is good.

Getting abused with mean and bad intentions, it is never good nor healthy!!!

I hope you are not getting abused dear @wittymilf :-(

• The man. There are plenty of shelters for woman to go to in the event that a partner is being abusive. There are very few for men. In some places there are none. Despite the fact that men are victim to domestic abuse almost as often as women.
    People also don't take it seriously which is a huge problem.

Most Helpful Girls

• Imagine a man asking for help against an abusive wife/girlfriend. People will just laugh at him or call him a pussy. And when a man tries to defend himself against the abuse, nobody will believe its in self defense. They'll label him as the abuser instead.

I have sympathy for both men and women in abusive relationships but I also have a male friend who constantly gets beaten up by his girlfriend. Everybody just laughs it off, nobody takes the bruised lips and skin seriously. Everybody thinks its funny when she hits him just because she was feeling it (some even think its cute). And even when I confronted her about it, everybody turned against me saying Im being stupid.

• Although abusive women are fucking crazy and legit would kill/stab a bitch. Men are far stronger genetically and could easily overpower almost any woman. Which l es ads me to the conclusion that it's harder to be a woman in an abusive relationship than man.

• Well its an average. But let's say if it was a weak guy chased by a psychotic yandere girl who majored in martial arts. Now you can see how terrific his situation would be

• Sorry I typed a lot.

• Haha, you really did!