Why aren't girls responding to me on online dating?

It's getting real frustrating. First of all, I'm not in any way shape or form ugly. I'm a good looking guy and I'm a nice guy. Secondly, some of the girls that I message aren't even good looking at all, sometimes they're even fat and unintelligent, yet they still don't respond. But it's okay because I don't want them anyway.

Why don't girls respond to me?

6965

Most Helpful Girls

• *Ding ding ding!* There are TWO reasons why girls aren't talking to you:
    (1) "Nice guy": Nice guys don't have a good reputation in the dating scene, known to have no personality, no opinions, always nice basically... we want someone who has an opinion, standards and boundaries as well as balancing a charismatic attitude. It gets boring when we have a guy who literally doesn't speak his mind, what makes him tick, how far will he go for me or is he willing to go all the way? We will value you more if you have standards, opinions and are willing to speak their mind WITH CONFIDENCE knowing that they can be true to themselves and fear no rejection when speaking so.

(2) You insulted women you've never spoken too nor even had a good understanding or conversation with. I feel like that comes from your frustration from women that have bruised your ego; unintentionally though! This mindset that "women are all fat and unintelligent, I hate them all", they will pick up on this energy you give them and hot foot it run away because they know you hate women. I'd try changing this attitude however you can; find other perspectives about why this may be happening to you rather than blaming it on them

• I'm not a misogynist. I don't hate women. And I never said all are fat or unintelligent, so stop putting words in my mouth. And I actually am attracted to some fat and unintelligent girls.

I'm also not the typical nice guy. I speak my mind and have confidence and self-esteem and I'm VERY opinionated. So you're wrong on all of your points.

• You tried, thank you Tephra.

• No worries anon, I tried the best I could, I hate seeing guys getting so bummed out thinking its their fault :/

• Online dating is different for men than it is for women. We ( for the most part) wait for a man to message us. But you have to understand that we get hundreds of msgs a day. At least I did anyway. Hi. Hey. Hello. Hello beautiful. Good morning gorgeous. Lots of cheesy pick up lines. I wanna eat day pussy. Lots and lots of different men all day. It gets to be too much. We start only responding to the ones that stand out. Not looks wise, entirely. But the way we are greeted, approached. All I can say is try to stand out and be different.

• Thanks

• Hopefully one of these girls will see that I'm literally NOTHING like these other asshole/careless guys.

Thanks again for the help! :)

• No problem 😊

Most Helpful Guys

• Wait a minute, wait a minute. Let's talk first: you're approaching the field with a wrong attitude, basically saying you think you're entitled to being spoken to because you think highly of yourself. That's no better than the divas who hate getting rejected by guys and can't understand why because "I'm pretty and educated." Well, your point of view is not educated.

Dating sites are not great. And they say it's harder for guys. From time to time I've gotten correspondence with a woman and always got likes but nothing was ever really a success. For me dating sites feel like it's really just a meat market for women to pick and choose, and I've often felt like I'm faking it or trying hard to create a really eye-catching profile, and that's just not me. Most women on dating sites are looking for very specific men with celebrity appearance and high status life or background, they're more interested in that than the actual person. Having said that, it's not the first place I would look for a nice lady.

But you gotta change that attitude too.

• I can make a good recipe for you.
    1) Register at some tinder, badoo or other bullcrap of a dating social network
    2) Put an add that you go to Maldives, or Cuba/Caribbean or Hawaii and looking for a girlfriend to accompany you. You pay.
    3) Profit! Enjoy the crazy chics spam you with their nudes.

• Lol, that would be hilarious.