Do you think asking someone out over text/social media is lame?

For me, I am more likely to say yes if I’m asked out in person.

If someone asks me out over text or social media and I’m having an off day or I’m just in a comfy mood, I’ll likely say no. Also I’ve been asked out by some guys over text as a joke so I don’t really trust guys who ask me out over text unless I’ve talked to them in person before and they seem genuinely interested. So therefore I think it’s lame to ask someone out over text/social media. What about you?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Other opinion
    Vote C

732

Most Helpful Guy

• Now days its hard to ask out some body anyway

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on how you know eachother. If you met via Tinder, they'd have no other option. If you do have a choice I think I'll have a lot of respect for the guy if he asks in person. Especially if it's a bit of a shy guy. If someone is always very outgoing and acts all brave I think I'd be a bit disappointed if he'd ask me via text. However I wouldn't mind if he asked by text. Everyone knows it's scary to ask someone out on a date.