What do you think he wants?

Ok, so I went on a date with this guy on the weekend and he straight up told me he only wants sex, I told him if that is what he is looking for, he won't find it with me. Other then that it was a pretty good date.
Anyway he is still texting me. I obviously told him i'm not going to have sex with him. I don't want only an adventure.
So i'm just wondering what does he want.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He all ready told u, and u said the right thing.
    Good for u, do u think he would bother with u after sex, only for more, I am sorry to say that,
    I am middle aged male I know what's up

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• he wants sex

you have now made it a challenge for him

It's a game

2|2
    0|0
    • He does seem like the type that will keep insisting 😂

• Show All
    • it'll be tempting. stand your ground!

• Aha.. Right. He is trying to give u attention, make u fall for him, and make u finally think that it is a meaningful thing. And finally u sleep with him. Goal achieved.

But... We also never know that he ends up having feelings for u. But anyway, all u have to do is, yes, stand your ground.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• He honestly told her what does he want. Looks like you desperately want to be fooled by some cocky pickuper, get laid and be left alone. There are plenty of guys who talk you to bed and leave you forever next morning.

0|0
    0|0
    • If that is what it looks like to you, ok then.

• Show All
    • I was talking about your opinion about me 😂
      I know that the majority of guys are the way you explained it.

• He wants what the others want from you. Sex. And he honestly told that. Well he deserves a liek f0r the honesty =D

• He is trying to convince you to fuck him then add you on his smashed list and delete you from his contact list. Add on that that it probably won't be with a condom and you won't be taking pregnancy pills, so think about how many other girls he fucked, and how high the chances are that he has an STD and can also make you pregnant and leave you to be a single mother at the age of 21 or risk not getting kids by abortion at this young age. You did the right thing from the beginning by blockimg him.

0|0
    0|0
  • "I don't want only an adventure"
    Yet that's pretty much all you're gonna get...
    You're still texting, so you have a plan B just in case you feel lonely, and you hope he can be a good guy afterall, but nope.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not texting back, he's just insisting a lot

• Show All
    • Ok so i thought he did that straight at the beginning... its pretty confusing.
      Anyway block him and get done with it. I think we can agree on that.

• Yep , we agree on something

• Another question is what do you want. Guys these days (specially teenagers and early twenties) just wanna have sex. Dont try to give him any ideas, just make sure u are clear that u dont want any relationship wih him

0|0
    0|0
  • Now as you have said it straightly denied to have sex which boosted his ego and now he would do anything to have sex with you! It's kind a challenge for him. Don't let him win 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Please explain to me your thought process behind thinking that anyone except him can answer this question properly.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ok then :))
      I got a text, i'm ignoring it, I get another one, I read it, he is still insisting on the same subject so I just ignore it again... but this thing continues so i'm wondering is he just stupid and doesn't understand or what.
      I'm thinking if I text him back when the last text was you will answer eventually is like giving up ( there is a little bit of pride there) so this app's name is girls ask guys for a reason, and was curious about the responses.
      Did I explain it ok for you :)

• Show All
    • Pretty much all of my relationships started from one night stands. Some lasted months, some lasted years/ All of which I have enjoyed greatly. The perfect one does not exist, if you don't want to waste your life sometimes you need to get out of your comfort zone.

• I do ignore him.
      I'll keep that in mind

• He is probably gonna lead you on until you let him do it. Cut it off i would say.

0|0
    0|0
  • Totally still wants sex with you. But the persistence is flattering right?

0|0
    0|0
  • He probably still wants in your pants

0|0
    0|0
  • He wants a challenge

0|0
    0|0
  • In my opinion he's not very smart. Once I made it clear and you rejected then I would've move on quickly.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• He still wants sex and is seeing if you'll eventually sleep with him if he keeps talking to you

1|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes