What do you think he wants?

Ok, so I went on a date with this guy on the weekend and he straight up told me he only wants sex, I told him if that is what he is looking for, he won't find it with me. Other then that it was a pretty good date.
Anyway he is still texting me. I obviously told him i'm not going to have sex with him. I don't want only an adventure.
So i'm just wondering what does he want.

212

Most Helpful Guy

• He all ready told u, and u said the right thing.
    Good for u, do u think he would bother with u after sex, only for more, I am sorry to say that,
    I am middle aged male I know what's up

Most Helpful Girl

• he wants sex

you have now made it a challenge for him

It's a game

• He does seem like the type that will keep insisting 😂

• it'll be tempting. stand your ground!

• Aha.. Right. He is trying to give u attention, make u fall for him, and make u finally think that it is a meaningful thing. And finally u sleep with him. Goal achieved.

But... We also never know that he ends up having feelings for u. But anyway, all u have to do is, yes, stand your ground.