Would you really love a broken person?

People are always attracted to positive things. They drift away from anyone who seems unwell because they know they can get a better person. No one wants to deal with more problems.
Would some guys really have patience to love a girl who is f*cked up in so many ways but is willing to fight hard to be better only knowing she's not alone in this?

2899

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone is loveable, if you invest in the time and effort, a broken person can be fixed again. You'll find when someone is hurt they are drifting to place they feel safe and it's normally within themselves, like a barrier so to speak. And most of the time it's hard to let it down because they are so used to being let down, hurt, sad etc. If your able to show the side of love where it's felt with nothing but admiration, devotion, caring and protection and so on. That wall they created slowly bares holes of hope in someone. And if you keep giving that kind of love, those holes turn into windows of a new look in life which in turn opens a door for the right person to walk in and that person still feeling safe and secure.

• Thank you for your wise and noble opinion.
      I believe in this, and to feel it once in my life, but it ended up being worse than how my loneliness had felt.
      We all have souls we wish would be met.

• Thank you :)

• Your very welcome 😊. Hope you find the happiness you deserve.

Most Helpful Girl

• No ones perfect, and just because someone feels broken, doesn't mean it was their fault or that they can't heal. I would be happy to love someone who is still genuine and kind and help them through whatever hurt they're going through.