Would you be okay knowing you're not your partners type looks wise?

That they weren't attracted to you at first but started liking you after getting to know you because of your personality?

2112

Most Helpful Girls

• It's fine as long as he doesn't use "but you know she's my type" excuse to blatantly check out girls in front of me. I get that checking people out is a natural thing, and I'm not gonna flip out if you do it once by accident (like she's a waitress introducing herself with a super pretty smile). But in general if you're with me, please respect me. Also, it nice to hear a compliment like once a month or something. Like a small acknowledgement of your looks being equally attractive.

• Probably not. I would want him to find my appearance appealing as well. Not one more over the other

• The only problem with put too much importance on looks is that your relationships won't last long. You'll end up hooking up with 20 year olds at 50

• The guys that don't reject usually end up in successful marriages.
      The guys that do reject usually keep hooking up with 20 year old girls with daddy issues.
      To me its one or the other and making that choice is difficult

• Well yes looks only matter in the beginning then it’s all about the personality. The exact same way as people state that looks fade. It’s just not beginning with personality first and then end with the looks.

But then again it’s hard for men to serial date. So i understand the frustration and stigma when it comes to that.

I agree. There’s always two different pools of dating. And not all men are wanting to lead things to marriage.

Most Helpful Guys

• I won't be okay, I would be freaking happy man, if a man/women is attracted to you becos you look good, well be ready for a breakup in 3-6months while if she/he starts liking you becos of your personality you're most likely are compatible, and honestly you feel more I don't know gratified cos your personality is smtg yu gotta work on to improve while look is mostly smtg yu can't realy control

• No, i wouldn´t and i do make some questions in that regard before engaging relationship, reason why i am single for the last 7 years and almost gave up on western women completely, such high and unreasonable standards that it is simple a complete turn off.