Is he still seeing his babymomma behind my back. after he told me they weren't together?

Means this guy have week dating. For awhile and Has 2 kids with his babymomma and he told me they weren't together anymore.Is he still seeing his babymomma behind my back. after he told me they weren't together?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Get used to this. No matter what he is to her, he'll always be those kids' daddy. Expect any good father to see his children.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the situation and how he acts around you, and how he acts around the other girl who’s the mom of his kids. Personally I’d stay away from guys who have kids with another woman. The possibility for complications is too high and I’d rather my guy be unattached - both to kids and his ex-girlfriend/his baby momma. There’s always the possibility of him leaving you to get back together with her, especially since they’ve had kids together.