Would you date someone who smokes / does weed?

72117

Most Helpful Guys

• It depends, I don't find really anything wrong with weed , if they were getting fucked up all the time then that would be a turn off but if it's once in awhile to relax I see nothing wrong with it , so basically depends on how they function when they are on it ,

• No. The last thing a relationship needs is another drug that impairs judgement--in addition to the already notably harmful, yet widely socially accepted alcohol.

Most Helpful Girls

• Ehh I don’t know. It seems like the thing you do so that doing nothing seems fun. The thing a teenager does because there’s not much to do. But as a grown adult with freedom and the ability to have more spare money. I’d rather actually do something fun instead of laugh in my living room about nothing. But that’s just me. I guess if it was a very occasional thing and not their go to for free time then maybe

• I am dating so someone who smokes weed and I have no problem with it. I used to be so anti-weed until I was 30 and tried it for the first time. I ended up coming to discover it’s the perfect medicine for my anxiety. We often smoke together.