Would you date someone who smokes / does weed?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• It depends, I don't find really anything wrong with weed , if they were getting fucked up all the time then that would be a turn off but if it's once in awhile to relax I see nothing wrong with it , so basically depends on how they function when they are on it ,

1|0
    0|0
  • No. The last thing a relationship needs is another drug that impairs judgement--in addition to the already notably harmful, yet widely socially accepted alcohol.

1|1
    1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Ehh I don’t know. It seems like the thing you do so that doing nothing seems fun. The thing a teenager does because there’s not much to do. But as a grown adult with freedom and the ability to have more spare money. I’d rather actually do something fun instead of laugh in my living room about nothing. But that’s just me. I guess if it was a very occasional thing and not their go to for free time then maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • I am dating so someone who smokes weed and I have no problem with it. I used to be so anti-weed until I was 30 and tried it for the first time. I ended up coming to discover it’s the perfect medicine for my anxiety. We often smoke together.

1|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 115

• No, never, one of the biggest turn offs about a person, there are natural ways of achieving the same results, but take way more time, but when you reach that point in the natural way there is no return, while when using drugs you will come back and it will become harder and harder to achieve the same mental state.

0|0
    2|1
  • I dont drink and only smoke because it helps my anxiety and depression, but it is often frowned on, many girls will look down on me for it. I get called a druggy for getting high and watching tele than getting pissed up and bottling someone outside a kebab shop.

1|0
    0|0
  • If its every now and then I wouldn't mind, but if it gets to the point where it is interfering with their life then I wouldn't date someone who smokes weed.

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on her other qualities, I don't smoke and it bothers me a little. But if she was someone who I genuinely was interested in I would at least give it a chance.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's unattractive for the most part although my girl and I have had edibles before bed in the past. Just don't be a pothead. Stoners are just unproductive wastes of life.

1|1
    0|1
  • Smoking defiles the body and puts you and others around you at risk for terrible illnesses such as lung cancer. The smoke befouls the breath and stains the teeth. So no, I would never date a smoker, whether of cigarettes, weed, or anything else.

1|0
    0|0
  • You can't. My SO does it, every event I miss makes her seriously consider ending us only for her to end up wanting an argument or something. Your only real course of action is to just not voice your opinions unless you have solid proof, you may just mellow out in time

0|0
    0|0
  • Well... I'd better if I'm going to go for what I'm researching atm. BUT it comes down to why and how much.
    I'm not planning, after I tried the second time, to use weed to have fun. It will be medicinal if at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Smokers are a turn on. I smoke like a chimney so I like a girl that's not going to try to get me to quit. Weed I never tried it but I have nothing against it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just depends on how it effects them. Most of the stoners I know just get quiet and forget everything.

1|0
    0|0
  • Although it's not an attractive quality, I would. If the person had my ideal personality and I was physically attracted to them, I wouldn't want to limit my options with then just because they smoke.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, as long as they know the consequences and implications of what they are doing and it in no way affects our relationship then why not? I myself do not engage in drug use.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. It's not that i don't like people that smokes weed, but I wouldn't want a woman that gives a bad example to the kid.

0|0
    1|1
  • Nope, I won't let myself because if I'm hanging out with this person and they get busted for posession then I could get in trouble for being associated with them and I can't have that on my record.

0|0
    1|0
  • No cause if cops pull u over u get the blame amd lose ur car no matter if it ain't ur weed. I know it happened to me.

1|0
    1|0
  • Yes! I smoke everyday, would be hypocritical and silly for me not to.

1|0
    0|0
  • Smokes seldomly (normal and weed) like me sure gonna date. But a chick smoking like Turk became a hell no relationship wise after I turned 18. Still have sex with the tho (i ain't stupid)

0|0
    0|0
  • No because if you get attached to someone who smokes weed then they could probably pass away faster and you will be left heart broken and also i dont like bad chemicals

0|0
    1|0
  • I don't care much about weed as long as they're not spending tons of money on it. But for cigarettes I wouldn't want them to but if I really like them I'll date them anyway. And maybe help them quit

0|0
    0|0
  • Who the fuck does weed, why would it matter if someone smokes or eats it, some people actually need it for medical purposes, it shouldn't matter anymore who "does" weed

0|0
    0|0
  • No, unless she does it minimally enough that I won't have to smell it when we're together or kissing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah otherwise I would be a hypocrite. I don't smoke much anymore, I'm an asthmatic, but I do eat it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd date any girl with a pretty face and a nice body.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes I'm a weed smoker my self I love smoking weed an having sex I want to find someone who dose also

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not I have asthma and can’t stand the smell of either of it, not to mention don’t like the idea of kissing an ashtray

1|0
    1|1
  • Weed is fine as long as it's not mixed with tobacco and is smoked outside, never ever will I be with someone who smoke's tobacco.

0|0
    1|0
  • not even if she was the last woman on earth. Nauseating smell to strong

0|0
    1|0
  • No. Smoking is a deal breaker for me. It has nothing to do with the legality of weed, smoking just smells and tastes bad to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how much she smokes... what smoker stereo type she is...

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. Its the best relationships when you dont have to argue about this. Just a friendly share of a joint you're smoking :)

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 70

• No, i used to be a heavy weed smoker, and whenever I used to get into relationships I didn't care about them, all I cared about was smoking and if we weren't smoking then what were we doing? Nothing and I'd leave them when I got bored.
    Now I can make real connections with people since I quit.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, simply because I do too. Of course, I wouldn’t want it to be the only thing they enjoy doing. I’d love to smoke with them, but I’d also love to do other things with them too. It would be nice.

0|0
    1|0
    • *smoke weed... I most likely wouldn’t date someone who smokes cigarettes though.

• Nope never. You that being said if I was in a long term relationship and I found they were smoking I would try to help them stop I wouldn’t just be out the door straight away

0|1
    0|1
  • I'm a pothead. Smoke every day. I'm still productive. No one would guess I do this. It's a part of my life and it just helps me not feel so alone in my apartment.

0|2
    2|1
  • Yeah I hate it but it’s so common for a guy to do at lest one these days 😕

1|1
    0|0
  • To be honest, it all depends on you and the type of person you might consider in dating. Love is love, if you really love that she/he then go for it. Don't ever think you might stop them from smoking after dating, it's hard ever since they're being addicted to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if it’s recreational and they aren’t dependent on it , like just casually.

1|1
    0|0
  • He gonna be high 24/7. Nope. Not my type. Unless he knows how to control it.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I would, I am actually, my boyfriend smokes weed and I have no problem with it. As long as he doesn't go overboard with it

1|0
    0|0
  • It wouldn't be a hard limit but I don't imagine people that smoke weed would be my type in other areas...

1|0
    0|1
  • Perhaps I would, but in all honesty as a woman I would prefer not to as I do not participate in this kind of activity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well weed isn't really that harmful to the body once your brain has finished developing. But I hate the smell of it so, no

1|0
    0|1
  • What's the problem? Unless it's laced with other drugs, marijuana is fine

0|2
    0|0
  • Every time I’ve kissed a smoker it’s been repulsive bar one.

So on the whole no I wouldn’t

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as they do it legally or at least responsibly.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can’t say yes or no to be honest. It depends on the man.
    In my head now I’m saying no I wouldn’t but you never know

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't smoke and get nauseaus when people around me smoke. About weed I could but I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not. Not only is it illegal, but breathing it in makes me want to vomit.

0|0
    0|1
  • Only if they shair lol.
    Actually seriously sure I would but as long as stuff is legal etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep it depends on there background stories about themselves

0|0
    0|0
  • Yah because I wanna blaze up too but sadly my state didn’t legalize weed

0|0
    1|0
  • If it's only occasionally, I don't care.

1|1
    0|0
  • No. Never.

0|1
    0|1
  • Only if they shared it with me

1|3
    0|0
  • Sorry, but no.

0|1
    0|1
  • I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't lol.