A girl turned me down because I was "too available" is this normal?

So i was dating this girl and all was going Well. But every time we wanted to hang out she never had time. Even if i let her Pick a date she would blow me off. After 4 times. I got mad and confronted her. She allso got mad and told me i was too available, because "every time i wanted to hang out i had time" i said "you fool. thats the whole point of picking a date" but she had a different oppinion.🤔
is this normal what she did or what?

58112

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not necessarily normal but I do think, she's not really thinking about you, i actually don't think this is really about you but her, I know it sounds weird but she's wanting or chasing after something in her mind.. perhaps an old lover? Who she was accustomed to treating her a different way therefore making her "work" for it? I know it sounds bizarre, but I'm just trying to think of why she'd say that etc. & truth be told I don't think she wants you, but I also don't think she wants to be alone, its almost as if like she wants to want you but its just not clicking.

• Masterson said it right.. all my respect for that.
      Man, if u want to be happy with someone dodge this bullet. I mean instead of fighting for that kind of girl just reconsider and maybe as well fckn RUN

• @Cmasterson sorry but i was compelled to tell you how gorgeous and beautiful you are!! <3

Most Helpful Guy

• She didn't want to be straightforward in rejecting you, so she found an illogical way to make it your fault.

She isn't ready for a relationship, and you do not want someone who
    1. Is not willing to invest effort in spending time together.
    2. Will turn their own issues (lack of communication) into something that is your fault.

You are much better moving on to someone else. Be glad you didn't waste your time dating her: she showed you all the things you needed to know about her.

I'm sorry things happened they way they did. It's disappointing. Nothing is wrong with being upfront with planning or letting the other person set the date if their schedule is confusing or variable. It's good that you confronted her; it helped you realize you two were not on the same page. If she was a better person, she might have apologized and asked for more time to decide a date. Not always the case, like this time.

Good luck with the next girl. This one was only worth a lesson on valuing your time.