What does "Love" mean to you?

I believe that the word "Love" is over used in our society. Don't you? And has been watered down to almost a worthless word to some because they use it to describe how they feel about everything they either hate it whatever it is or "Love" it. Do you belive in true Love?

1822

Most Helpful Girl

• In the case of the general idea of love I would say that you can tell by the person's actions. Also beware of the love at first sight couples. Because yes, a majority part of that is based on lust. If someone "fell in love with someone on first sight" well I call utter bullshit. Because then you would only fall for their physical appearance and not who they are beneath. Cause you have no clue what their personality is like underneath that. And then after that it depends. It's love if this person takes their time out to call you, talk to you and give their attention to you. It's not healthy when they give you all their attention though, that's a warning sign that ( this is not always true but it happens in a lot of cases) they want something. It could be anything at all. It's love when they do the little things and remember things like eg- your favourite flowers are white roses. Those are the ones who love you. The ones who remember the minor details. That's very important. When they tell you that they love you and look like they couldn't be happier. When they don't talk about any other person in general as a future love interest ( to others, obviously not you) and definitely want a future with you and will do whatever it takes to ensure that. It comes in so many forms. But the one that you're talking about is truly rare and extraordinary. So, if you find it, then treasure it with every bone of your heart. Cause you won't get that kind of love, especially the romantic kind easily.