A guy asked for my Snapchat who I haven’t yet met in person... Is it because he wants to see me first before our date?

We have a date lined up for sometime later this week. We’ve been talking online from a dating app for 2 weeeks. He only has seen photos of me from that app and some on Instagram since it’s linked to it. We don’t talk a ton but just a few texts every day.. and today he just randomly texted me asking if I had Snapchat and then we added each other. Do you think he did this because he wants to make sure I’m cute before he does decide to go on a date with me? Like he’s still maybe on the fence or am I overthinking this?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he wants to make sure you’re you and not a catfish.

I wouldn’t take that personally if it’s the case, the internet is weird.