Cute Date Ideas?

What are some cute date ideas I can have with my boyfriend?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• volunteer at animal shelter..
    go and so something sporty and sweaty that you both like.
    Read random romantic poems to each other and discuss their meanings..
    Go on lunch date. where you cannot eat from your hands..
    both of you feed each other..
    it will help your realise , how much can both of you eat, do you take big or small bites.. and things that you do not like.. i hate cloves and blackpepper i remove it.. this way you will understand each others food habits much better including.. various things.. and joys of using napkins on each others face.. and if you are lucky it might end up in food fight, where you decorate each other deliciously..
    if i was no such a date , i might even lick my girl clean later after food fight..

you can go with many more things..
    being single i , can easily say.. there are infinite possibility to what you have.

you can go to his childhood school, get a fake ring on your finger..
    pretend to be newly married.. and tell the school authorities that you are pregnant and looking through schools.. and the infrastructure.. to see if it will be a good school for your child.. and then go in on tour.. and he tells you the classrooms where he spent hrs studying.. where he got punished.. where he had first crush.. where he and his first best friends pulled prank..
    basically after this.. you will rewrite his childhood with you in it..
    this moments will make him yours forever..
    ( This school idea is one of my fantasies..)
    Good luck girl

0|0
    0|0
    • did you tried any of my ideas..
      i wish i someday try the school idea on some girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Go together volunteer a day at an association.
    Most probably one that takes care of homeless children or aged people.
    It would be nice interacting together with people who need your help :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • You're still pretty young, so if you want something specifically cute. Go to Build-A-Bear and make bears for one another. Sorry I'm not good at "cute". lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Get a wicker basket, go to a super market, grab sandwich stuff, a bottle of wine, a table cloth, and go for a walk in a park. Find a place with a nice view, and eat.

0|0
    0|0
  • A walk on beach or park. Movie together.
    A nice restaurant dinner followed by a walk.
    Cooking together at home.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some waterfall place , beaches , mountains , trekking , something pleasant and adventurous i guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let him do u Doggy style while constantly punching you in the face

0|0
    0|1
    • Chatwandere I wish you were a dog so I could stomp you flat and slide you under my neighbor's door.

• My best dates were unplanned. Just need a starting point and then let things run their course.

0|0
    0|0
    • What about a starting point, usually it's just hanging out at one of our houses so it doesn't really, go anywhere at least in physical location.

• Depending on finances. Go out to eat, walk in a park or something similar, bowling, even a bike ride to a pretty over look.
      Just keep current on what events are going on in your area, and see how the date starts out and choose during the date.

• bowling, mini golf

0|0
    0|0
  • Go Pantyless.
    Excitement would be worth it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes