Am I a narcissist?

I feel above society and i feel too good to work a normal job. I even acted like i have a mentall illnes just to get welfare... i went to a psych ward and acted like i was sick for attention and care, i lied during the intake i acted like i had bpd instead of explaining my true feelings... i love the attention i get from doctors. This behavior is making me depressed and i wish i was humble. I also dont care who i have to step on to get what i want. I love exploiting people and i want all eyes on me. Am i mentally ill?

28

Most Helpful Guy

• Dear drama queen girl,

You have HPD. I don't really care but I thought I should tell you before you do something stupid. I don't know why I care. Maybe I see a version of myself but amputated so it made me "sad". A narcissist will never pretend to be mentally ill to get welfare. I know because I eat narcissists are dinner.

HPD Symptoms
    1. Self-centeredness, uncomfortable when not the center of attention
    2. Constantly seeking reassurance or approval
    3. Inappropriately seductive appearance or behavior
    4. Rapidly shifting emotional states that appear shallow to others
    5. Overly concerned with physical appearance, and using physical 6. appearance to draw attention to self
    7. Opinions are easily influenced by other people, but difficult to back up with details
    8. Excessive dramatics with exaggerated displays of emotion
    9. The tendency to believe that relationships are more intimate than they actually are
    10. Is highly suggestible (easily influenced by others)
    11. You manipulate and you act like a drama queen

- My credentials as a psychopath. Would show you my brain scans if I could.

With much love,
    Your friendly neighbourhood psychopath

• OMG... . this is so me. Omg. Its hpd?

• i feel relieved now

• 10. Is highly suggestible (easily influenced by others)

You'd trust a psychopath with high narcissism? Interesting lol
      Yes, you don't "lack empathy" you're just changing moods. Your shallow mood is what I might interpret as purified love. Psychotherapy and some mood stabilizers will help you adjust yout thoughts. There's nothing wrong with you physically. As for me. A part of my brain shut off forever. I can never truly love anyone. I hurt people without realizing it. You're hurting yourself.
      But at least you can still love and feel happy :). I never get to know what they felt like, but because I never knew, I don't care lol.

I wish you well

Most Helpful Girl

• That sounds more like antisocial personality disorder to me.

• why?

• yh i know but whats ur opinion of it

• I would have to care to have an opinion.