Am I a narcissist?

I feel above society and i feel too good to work a normal job. I even acted like i have a mentall illnes just to get welfare... i went to a psych ward and acted like i was sick for attention and care, i lied during the intake i acted like i had bpd instead of explaining my true feelings... i love the attention i get from doctors. This behavior is making me depressed and i wish i was humble. I also dont care who i have to step on to get what i want. I love exploiting people and i want all eyes on me. Am i mentally ill?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Dear drama queen girl,

You have HPD. I don't really care but I thought I should tell you before you do something stupid. I don't know why I care. Maybe I see a version of myself but amputated so it made me "sad". A narcissist will never pretend to be mentally ill to get welfare. I know because I eat narcissists are dinner.

HPD Symptoms
    1. Self-centeredness, uncomfortable when not the center of attention
    2. Constantly seeking reassurance or approval
    3. Inappropriately seductive appearance or behavior
    4. Rapidly shifting emotional states that appear shallow to others
    5. Overly concerned with physical appearance, and using physical 6. appearance to draw attention to self
    7. Opinions are easily influenced by other people, but difficult to back up with details
    8. Excessive dramatics with exaggerated displays of emotion
    9. The tendency to believe that relationships are more intimate than they actually are
    10. Is highly suggestible (easily influenced by others)
    11. You manipulate and you act like a drama queen

- My credentials as a psychopath. Would show you my brain scans if I could.

With much love,
    Your friendly neighbourhood psychopath

0|0
    0|0
    • OMG... . this is so me. Omg. Its hpd?

• Show All
    • i feel relieved now

• 10. Is highly suggestible (easily influenced by others)

You'd trust a psychopath with high narcissism? Interesting lol
      Yes, you don't "lack empathy" you're just changing moods. Your shallow mood is what I might interpret as purified love. Psychotherapy and some mood stabilizers will help you adjust yout thoughts. There's nothing wrong with you physically. As for me. A part of my brain shut off forever. I can never truly love anyone. I hurt people without realizing it. You're hurting yourself.
      But at least you can still love and feel happy :). I never get to know what they felt like, but because I never knew, I don't care lol.

I wish you well

Most Helpful Girl

• That sounds more like antisocial personality disorder to me.

0|0
    0|0
    • why?

• Show All
    • yh i know but whats ur opinion of it

• I would have to care to have an opinion.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• A narcissist is rarely aware enough to try and diagnose themselves with having anything wrong. You should see a medical professional if you feel you need help to address your issues

0|0
    0|0
  • You'll have to go see a licensed medical professional and accurately describe what going on for a proper diagnosis

1|0
    0|0
  • 19 "I's" in such a short paragraph. It is possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not only a narcissist. you belong in a mental hospital.

0|0
    0|0
    • why?

• Show All
    • If you know it's not ok to do that, then you should know to stop doing it and tell the truth.

• i just dont know why i did it... i feel ashamed and stupid. I felt helpless at that time

• You do have narcissistic tendencies, but you sound more histrionic than narcissistic. You do sound like you feel remorseful, which is uncharacteristic of narcissists. It also sounds like you have a case of Muchausen syndrome. You should consult with a psychologist and have your disorders treated.

en.wikipedia.org/.../Factitious_disorder_imposed_on_self

en.wikipedia.org/.../Histrionic_personality_disorder

0|0
    0|0
  • sounds like perfect presidential candidacy to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. You are one sick puppy.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, you're just bat-shit crazy.

0|0
    0|0
    • why?

• Because making shit up to get attention is bat-shit crazy.

• yea its not that i made it up... in my head at the moment i thought it was like that... but after i found out who i was more its not...

Recommended myTakes