He picked me up?

I can't figure out what's going on with my friend. We have a weird are we or aren't we dating kind of vibe going on. So a few weeks ago he was invited to a game night at his friends house. I've gone several times before, and apparently it was just a given that I would be going with him. Normally it's me and the friends wife as the only girls with a few other guys. This time however it was me, my friend and two couples. Also strange was the fact that he came to pick me up and drive me over (and home). He's never picked me up before and didn't even ask me if I needed a ride, just informed me he was on his way over to pick me up.
He didn't try to make a move, but he did come up for a while and just talk when he dropped me off (which was interesting since he never comes over, even though I invite him all the time). Like I can't tell if this is a good sign of all the out of the ordinary that happened, or if he's just thinking we are super close friends?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I would not take it as a good sign, I think your friend was being nice and he probably just felt like doing so. The other signs are signs of someone who doesn't want much involvement to be honest. If someone wants to date you they would be a bit more clear about it, he probably doesn't want to stop seeing you but he doesn't want to date either.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I'm not sure why he would have just felt like picking me up, I was out of his way, and normally I just drive myself when we all get together.

• is he a shy guy or usually quite forward? i think you answer lies there

0|0
    0|0
    • I think he's one of the most outgoing guys I have ever met (though I'm fairly introverted, until you get to know me that is). I do think he gets shy around women though. Like when he was leaving I was thanking him for the ride and before I could even step closer to give him a hug he was out the door and down my steps.

• Show All
    • See that's where it gets interesting. He always keeps the conversation going even after several times of trying to end it, only to abruptly leave

• well maybe you will have to just ask him straight out. its no good playing guessing games and having your own life on hold just incase he decides to make his intentions clear someday

Recommended myTakes