I don't have friends, I don't have a girfriend and this is hurting me?

What to do no one likes me this is unfair i'm trying to do my best but my classmates are bullying me for not having a girlfriend and they look worst then me but they get all the girls. I really want an answer.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Screw your classmates! You are your own person, who cares if you don't have a girlfriend right now. Maybe you're focused on your education, and carrer, and are looking more into the future goals, before beginning a relationship.
    I was 17 when i began a relationship, and honestly it wasn't as good as what it seemed. I wasn't mature back then, my social life got in the way of my school, i'd miss assignments because i'd be out with my date, and not home when i should have been. I got caught up in things, and honestly it ended not too long after that.

Then, i didn't gain another relationship until I was 22. I stayed single, went to college, and got into Uni. Then i met a guy and we became bffs. Years later, boyfriend and gf!
    It's entirely up to you. It's your life, and you cannot compare what you have or don't have to the other people around you.
    If you really want a girlfriend, try casual dating. It'll get you some experience in the dating scene, and it'll also let you learn and get to know what type of girl, what personality traits, standards, etc. you're looking and hoping for.
    Which ultimately will get you set for dating when it comes around to having a real relationshp!

Take your time, give yourself a chance to explore and don't put so much pressure on yourself. :)
    I have a sibling who hasn't even dated anyone, and she's 20 years old. My friend just finished university, and he's 25 with no girlfriend, never had one either.
    Everyone's different. And if those people choose to bully you over that reason, then that's just showing how immature they truly are. There are far more important things in life than relationships. Get to where you want to be, and make sure you're ready, happy and confident that you're ready for one. It'll happen sooner or later :)

0|1
    0|0
    • Also, for friends thats easy! You may want to join some clubs, or after school classes to meet new people and make some friends. Find something you're into, like art, reading, sports, etc. You could even sign up for volunteering, or extracurricular activities if you have the time. Try to open yourself up to more people, and connect with those around you more. Say Hi to a few, or simply smile. Keep the chats light, and casual. Making friends can be difficult because we put so much pressure on ourselves, and we tend to stress about the smallest things! So don't :) Take it easy, and try. You'll be able to do it, have faith in yourself!

• Thank you so much i'll try my best

Recommended myTakes