Girls want to see if you're good in bed before starting a relationship with you?

My buddy said these days girls want to make sure a guy is compatible and can please them in bed first before pursuing a relationship. in my opinion a casual hookup ends up leaving the girl feeling guilty, so to offset this she starts a relationship with him to not feel like a whore.

It's hard to say if I agree with him honestly. The girls he picks really aren't the best quality from what I can see.

Opinions?
I always try the getting to know her thing first, but they seem to lose interest after a few weeks and never seem to be able to get them on another date, but they always keep responding after a date. I rarely ever just never hear from them again after a first date.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone wants to make sure that they are sexually compatible with future potential partners.

It's like buying a car, ur allowed to test drive it. Same thing for houses, ur allowed to have a tour. A relationship is a journey, u gotta make sure u and ur partner are on the same page.

• Okay, so how soon are you suppose to hop into bed with a new girl you just met?

• That really depends. 3-5 dates. My max limit would be 5 dates. By the 5th date i gotta find out if we are sexually compatible. If not then its a waste of time from here on out.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don’t have sex until 3-6 months into dating. If I let any guy a few weeks in do it then I couldn’t believe sex is for love in my life. Discussing sex can help to know compatibility.