Do you have any racial preference about dating someone?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I wonder how many people are saying they have no preferences to avoid sounding prejudiced. I myself don't have preferences per se but prefer European women. If she's attractive though, I won't really care.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If a guy is interested in the same things I am like korean barbecue, chinese food, indian food, japanese food, thai food, vietnamese food, a American food, vacations at all inclusive resorts and cruises

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'd date a woman of any race or ethnicity if she meets my dating criteria, but I also preferences. There's nothing sinister about it,

0|0
    0|0
  • Not unless it'd have something slightly to do with childbirth because some races don't go right making a baby with another race due to blood types and vast differences in an alchemy aka making someone half and half the same race the opposite race it's a cause of a faint concern this only and besides this nope not at all nice question as to breed is only why as dating leads to sex and leads to conceptions I adore I'm Caucasian a man from a race of ombré Amber and tan 😊👍

0|0
    0|0
  • I tend to go for white women. Im not completely opposed to dating outside my own race but generally its just what im more attracted to

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a thing for black guys but its a bonus, not something id only pick

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer Western European women, but my preferences aren’t strict

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I got a type whites are more submissive which is good cause who wants that other type. I’m kinda that way to and don’t like to be walked on.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I just curves and a pretty face. Race or skin color dont matter

0|0
    0|0
  • I have had a thing for Asian women since I was around 12.

0|0
    0|1
  • No why should you have such preference?

0|1
    0|0
  • no no racial preferences

0|0
    0|0
  • white, anglo-celtic

0|0
    0|0
  • Noooope

0|0
    0|0
  • zero preference