Why do ladies always look for a man with miney insted of a man with manners?

2

What Girls Said 2

• I don't look for a man with money.. As long as a man has a job, work ethic and isn't lazy I'm fine with that. They don't have to be rich.. As for other women. It's in our nature to flock towards men can provide. It goes all the way back to cavemen times. We went to the men for protection, shelter and food. The man that could provide all of that is the one that we choose. Women are the weaker of the two sexes. I don't agree with all this feminism crap.

• Well i can provide and am a gentleman but never got a second date because i ain't got money coming out of my ears

• And ur complaining? Be glad! You dodged a bullet. Honestly, when "dating" don't bring up how much you make. If a girl is interested in YOU. that won't really matter to her.

• I dont its because i would rather cook dinner insted of going to a resturant

• I can't buy shoes with manners.

• Yes but money is just a tool and not something meaningful