Why is it so easy for young women to find boyfriends?

It seems like women, when they are young, have it so easy. They almost never go for long periods, that is years, being single. When they break up with their boyfriend it doesn't take them long to find another.
The only way I can see a girl going years before finding a boyfriend is if she's super picky and rejects every guy who's interested in her.

For guys, this is not the case at all. There are many guys, in their teens and 20s remaining single for years against their will.

41

Most Helpful Girl

• i only ever had boyfriend in my whole life and and that wasn't til the age of 18 and it only lasted 3 months. And thats not for lack of trying AND im not even ugly. So i think what you're saying is a fallacy. Iwas the staple cingle friend. who would be the 8th wheel in group stuff and be the go-to take you out for a good time after your breakup...

Most Helpful Guy

• Because men go to women. One goes out, one has people coming to them. The guys that stay single don't go out for what they want or they aren't great at it. For women it's a matter of yes or no