Isn't it about time that women do the romancing?

For so long it's been a custom that men are the romancers and women the romanced. I am sick of this and I know many other men are too. So, don't you think it's time for women to prove themselves to us instead of the other way around?
  • Yes, it's your turn ladies.
  • No, women should be romanced but not men.

6672

Most Helpful Girl

• Prove what?
    We already work 2 jobs, pay all the bills, birth the children, raise the children, clean the house, cook the food, and lay down though we are tired and in pain to please you.
    All you have to do is say hi and buy me dinner.
    20 something men and the ones like them are lazy. can't do anything. Still living at home with MOM and can barely keep a minimal job.
    Can you build something? Fix something? Have a spine at some point? Always nervous, always shy, always scared. Always depressed, always whining, always entitled, always wanting more but ain't got shit to give.
    No wonder the male chromosome is shrinking because this metrosexual pathetic male generation is killing their own gender. Seriously FUCK this question.

I respect the old fashioned men who understood how to give a shit about other people and bust ass for their families. Made our lives so comfortable today. Men now are just destroying everything their father's built up and are getting socially raped in the ass.

You dudes are a bunch of princesses.

The audacity of you diva man-bitches.

The only men entitled to being wined and dine are boss ass dudes who will still insist (KEY MUTHA FUKIN WORD,) to cover the check just to prove he gives a fuck about you and your happiness enjoying a simple meal.

Thats the real shit behind it.

Likewise seeing he has a mind like that, out of my own appreciation I will return the favor and serve him. He will be short some dinners, hell I can bring him something fancy for his luncg break too lol.

But diva man-bitches can't comprehend that because their balls are too far up their arrogant spoiled throats.

Sorry Im on one today y'all. The men in my house are some boss ass dudes.

Theyd beat you up for saying some shit like this lol

• Thank you. Your outburst only further validates my disdain for people who think the way you do. You have no good agruments so all you can do is attack my character. Try again.

• Lol does anyone notice how dumb the question was to begin with? He hasn't had a relationship with a girl yet so why does he write "isnt it about time" When he never dated a woman in his life before?

Also he deleted the account lol but doesn't know the question is still up

• also legitimately the men that are complaining about it are the ones who are being taken care of by their partners (if they even have one) as if they were their partners child or by their parents who don't know how to kick a grown ass man out of their house.

Most Helpful Guy

• Given that Feminists are succeeding in a global campaign to criminalise normal heterosexual interaction, if women do not take the initiative they are going to die childless, alone, face down in a puddle of cat piss.
    In Britain, France and elsewhere in Europe a man risks an Orwellian thought/hate crime charge if he approaches a woman in any way. That is due to the wording to anti-catcalling laws.
    The same insanity is being introduced to Canada. Canadian universities already have rules that go far beyond the injustice and misandry of Obozo’s Title IX.
    Here in Australia, the Feminists and their political enablers are talking about anti-catcalling laws.
    Based on the laws in Britain and France, we know what the real agenda is.
    So, women, when a man risks life-destroying consequences if he approaches you, how many men do you think will be willing to approach you?