Is this healthy or normal behavior from my bf? please read all and tell me guys would you act this way with your gfs fam?

I have a feeling my boyfriend likes to show off? But at times I feel like he is rude and bossy? but maybe he's actually just showing off? Just SOME Examples: 1. I told him I will drive to the snow with my family and if he wanted to join, he said No and that he will invite his fam instead. He was salty when we met up at the snow and didn't want to go into my SUV. My older brother who's 30 said it was rude of him. My mom also thought my boyfriend was being weird. a month later he bought a truck and he said " I can now go to the snow whenever I want". 2. I got a new car and my boyfriend said " this is nice!" weeks later, he said " I'm going to save up and get a better and faster car than you". He bought a better car than me indeed. 3. I tell him if he wants to join me with my fam to go up to the mountains and he says yes. 10 mins before we leave he says he wants to take his truck and drive himself there instead. So I said umm sure. But i joined him and my fam went in our SUV. But on the way there my boyfriend was going fast! we lost my family many times and I kept telling him to slow down! He kept saying " you parents are slow" But my boyfriend was going way to fast! my parents could not follow! we were in the woods, many turns and other trails so i find it more rude he didn't want to wait. My parents are nice quiet people, it's just me and my brother its not like we are rude or loud. My mom said " I know your boyfriend can drive fast, so can I, but it was hard to follow you guys and we also wanted to relax and enjoy the view". My boyfriend was in no rush, therefore not sure what his problem is? When I go to his family outings, I don't argue or complain. I let them do their thing.

02